First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
test
Seeing if it works. ... 13 May 2010 11:37
Web page automatic e-mail
Hello, I have an access page for clients to fill out online. I was wondering, is there any way to have the page automaticaly e-mail me any time someone inputs a new entry online. Also, can the e-mail contain the information from the page? Thank you. ... 13 May 2010 12:43
Edit, Delete command buttons next to each record
Hi there, I have a form, with a subform showing records from a table. Would it be possible to put command buttons next to each record, without having to hard-code a set number of cmd buttons, and showing on scrollable data within this subform? Furthermore, when clicking the Edit cmd button, it should open a... 13 May 2010 10:29
Not Enough Memory To Open Form Message
Hi Tom, I hope you are still available to help. I have the same problem. A main form with sub forms. I have tried adding another form but as soon as add this form to the main form. The main form reports the error. I can't open it in design view either. If i delete the subform it doesn't cure the error message. ... 14 May 2010 19:26
Check if folder path exists
Hi there, I have a browse button to search for a folder path - working great! 1. However, the user can obviously enter a path manually into a text field (preceding the browse button). How can I check whether this path actaully exists before saving the record? 2. While I am on that subject, is there a way... 18 May 2010 09:16
Random Sampling
Hello. I have a table in Access that is updated each day with data from the previous business day. The table consists of a date, name, type and id. For this example, let's say that the types are Type A, Type B or Type C. I need to take a random sampling of 10 id's for each of the different Types for each Nam... 13 May 2010 09:23
a ... 13 May 2010 09:23
Future of Access
I keep hearing people say around my office that access is no longer supported? is this the case now?? have read some threads but are a few years old. I like access and will be disapointed if it is on the way out.... ... 15 May 2010 02:58
Automatic number combination
I have Table 1 with Field IDTable1 [autonumber] [and other fields] and Table 2 with Field IDTable2 [autonumber] and Field GRV set to text [and other Fields] Is the following posibble: Can I automatically generate a number that can be used in GRV field of Table 2 consisting out of a combination of IDTable1 and... 28 May 2010 11:34