First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
help files in Access 2007 VB
I've just started writing some VB again, after a break. the difference is now I'm using 2007. when I try to look up help for VB, instead of getting local support, I'm directed to an online source AND most of the DAO help seems to be lacking. Did I do something wrong in installing this program. What happende... 8 May 2010 01:31
My Posts
There needs to be a show my posts button or something because I can never find my post. Something that will take you to your posts. That would be extremely helpful ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggesti... 9 May 2010 15:25
Simple Delete Query
I have a table that includes the field titled "State". I want to delete all records in a table except records that have "AZ", "CT" or "NY" in the state field. I have tried the criteria of =Not "AZ" or"CT or "NY", but I'm not getting the correct results. I only retain AZ records. Any help you can provide is a... 10 May 2010 14:20
hi
hi ... 8 May 2010 04:44
lkùjùl
lk!lk -- Cordialement ;o) - Logiciels, romans, contacts : http://irolog.free.fr _______________________ .. .. ... 7 May 2010 15:38
Autokeys macro doesn't work in code window
Access 2003. I have a macro called AutoKeys in which I have defined several keystrokes to run commands in design view, e.g., ToggleBookmark, NextBookmark, etc. Very useful in Code View, since MS has no predefined shortcut keys for manipulating bookmarks. Also, I have a macro I had assigned to a keystroke that b... 7 May 2010 15:38
Memo field
I cannot make the field size increase past 255. Data is cut off ... 7 May 2010 16:45
want to link specific records in access to cells in excel
I have a database of client information that I would like to export into excel spreadsheets for different purposes, ie; I need to track utilization of service, create transportation schedules, and track service plan dates in seperate workbooks. So, what I am hoping I could do is link a group of records (LName, ... 7 May 2010 13:24
New line in memo box
I have a text box in a form that I want to feed into a memo box on the same form I am having trouble getting this to work in VBA. I imagine that the user would type their sentance or not in the text box and then click a button and it would appear in the memo with a time tamp and the sentance. if they did a new ... 7 May 2010 22:15