First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60
Access 2007 Table Templates
I am working on an assignment for school and it is requiring me to generate a table from scratch and then create a contacts table from the templates. When I click on the create tab and then under the table group, I click on the table templates, then contacts. When the table comes up it is a blank table with n... 5 May 2010 12:40
Lista delle edicole
GIORNALANDIA VIA WEB 18 FIRENZE EDICOLA CENTRALE PONTASSIEVE MANNELLI GIANLUCA VIA CASSEL 8/A (FIRENZE) ABBECEDARIO VIA CROCE SORGANE FLIPPER CAMPI DI BISENZIO EDICOLA FUSIONE PIAZZA DEI TIGLI (FIRENZE) BARTOLINI DANIELE VIA VINGONE CAMPI BISENZIO EDICOLA LEONE CATIA TORRE DEGLI AGLI DOPPIA EM... 9 May 2010 12:08
simple loop code needed
Hi i'm reallly having a bad day today i needs a simple loop formula bascially from coloum g2 to l2 i needs to start from 1 to 5 and then when it to column h start at 2 for example column g column H 1 2 2 3 3 4 4 5 5 ... 5 May 2010 11:33
Unlock table
Unlock table Hello, Using Access ’03… I have some code that exports various qdf results to Excel. They work pretty well, but sometimes my on error code fires because, e.g., the user already has an xls doc opened by the same name or the xls doc they’re trying to name contains invalid characters, etc. When ... 5 May 2010 10:26
Not Compacting Correctly
This may be a dumb question, but I truly do not know what to do. I created a database for myself, no one else uses it. I have selected the "Compact on Close" option, but when I go to the location to open it again, I see the original file with a large file size and then a file name, "db1.mdb" with the smaller, com... 6 May 2010 14:17
2 independent criteria in query
Hi, I have a query with the following fields: Date, part number, description, problem description, etc... I want to put 2 indepedent criteria in the same query. In another word, If I want only the date range I would enter the date range or if I want just the problem description of a particular part, I would ... 5 May 2010 10:26
difference between times returns a value
I have a table/form which i have 2 columns/fields which time is entered. "DRSR Time" and "Gate Time". What i'm trying to do is return the value 'Hit' (if the difference between the 2 times is less than 60 mins) or 'Miss' (if it is greater than 60 mins), in a 3rd column/field called "adhearance". Any help wou... 5 May 2010 13:47
Format problem using combo box
I have a autonumber field with a prefix: "EXP"00000 in a table This number should be transfered to another table in a field using number format as described in the manual inorder to make a join. In the selection form I have a combo box selecting from the first table saving in the next table. When I select EXP0... 5 May 2010 08:13
How do I get the date to display a Julian date? (yyddd)
I am trying to get the date to show up as a Julian date, yyddd. In my form and report I need to have both regular ddmmyyyy and yyddd fields. they are the same day so if there is an expression that I can use to convert the first date into the julian that would work as well. Thanks ... 5 May 2010 10:26
2 independent criteria in a query
Hi, I have a query with the following fields: Date, Part Number, description, etc... I am trying to create a query with 2 criteria but independent. In another words. I want a criteria to give just the data in a data range or just a list of the part number I want. I would like to have only one query with ... 5 May 2010 10:26