First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58
Access 97 and 2007 on the same machine
Arvin, Is there a list of known problems/issues in using Access 97 with Office 2007? Is it possible to with Office 2007 merge letters with Access 97 as the data source? Thanks, M Manley "Arvin Meyer [MVP]" wrote: Sorry Xavier, Aaron has been trolling these newsgroups for some time. As this grou... 6 May 2010 16:32
how to link the google maps with access 2003?
hi all, i have a ms access database and i want to like it with google maps. and i have to let the use to zoom in and zoom out. please advice ... 6 May 2010 17:38
Subform with selected item
i am working in MS access 2007 , I have a subform contains two fields customer name (type text) and customer selected (type yes/no) , one of these customer has a value 'ALL' , the question is : is there a way when i click in the customer selected field that has the customer name 'ALL' , to select all the record... 7 May 2010 00:15
Need Help to Create Query
I would like to know how to write SQL Statement to get the result below Name Item Ann Item1 Item2 Ben Item3 TB1 UserID Name 1 Ann 2 Ben TB2 ItemID UserID Item 1 1 Item1 2 1 Item2 3 2 Item3 if add 4 1 Item4 the result will become Name Item Ann Item1 Item2 Item4 Ben Item3 Any idea, I'm u... 6 May 2010 15:24
gong
fbsgg ... 6 May 2010 10:48
vertical line between columns in report
I draw a vertical line in the center of a 2 columns of the report (column spacing). It does not show. If I put the line close to the right edge of the first column, it shows. But I want the vertical line in the center of column gap. How to do it? Thanks. ... 6 May 2010 17:38
Sorting in reports
Sorry the subject is a bit vaugue! Basically, I have a spreadsheet listing clients and their visits to my workplace. I need to find the top 10% for times visited. To start with, I have inported the spreadsheet into Access 2003 and produced a report that groups each client using the sorting/grouping method and ... 6 May 2010 14:16
Need Help
I would like to know how to write SQL Statement to get the result below Name Item Ann Item1 Item2 Ben Item3 TB1 UserID Name 1 Ann 2 Ben TB2 ItemID UserID Item 1 1 Item1 2 1 Item2 3 2 Item3 if... 6 May 2010 14:17
Sub report formatting
Access and Windows XP. I have a survey report with multiple subreports on it, and one of these subreports (with pictures) has three varaiations, dependent on an option selected by the user. I presently have three versions of the main report to cover this, but this seems heavy handed. What I'd like to do is... 7 May 2010 00:15
Show Date Difference only in a certain range
Hi, I have a table called tblReadmits that has AdmitDate, DischargeDate and AdmitDate2 as date fields. I created a query with a calculated field called ReadmitDays which is AdmitDate2 - DischargeDate. I only want a value to show in this field though if it is between 0 and 30. Otherwise, I want it to be null... 6 May 2010 09:40