First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
Decompile right click
Hello All pretty simple question for you all. just upgraded to office 2007, but now my access files dont have the right click compact or decompile. how do i set this up again? -- As always, any and all help appreciated! :) ... 12 May 2010 12:31
if statement help
Hi All, I have a form with an option group on it, it has 4 values which it is storing in a table, I would like to make a text box disappear when one of the radio buttons is selected, I have tried the code below in the After_update of the form but it does not work, what is wrong? Thanks. If Me.Option66 = True... 11 May 2010 11:11
Corruption in access 2003 form
I have a form that will not open in normal or design mode and there are 2 Form_~TMPCLP######## objects in my VBA Project window, and there are 2 Objects with the same name in the MsysObjects table of type 32678 which means they are forms. I expect that if I am able to delete these I might be able to salvage my... 10 May 2010 16:34
Autonumbering Query
I have 2 tables. Table 1 contains an indexed autonumber field named QID. Table 2 contains the same name field - it is a number field. The two fields are linked in the relationships as 1 to many and the form is working as expected. What I am trying to do is insert a secondary autonumber field in Table 2 whic... 10 May 2010 23:13
Uppercase notation in access 2007
Hello, I have a table tblPupils in access 2007. In this table there is a column called "town". All the towns are in lowercase. Now, how can I change all town names to uppercase at once? The property windows maybe? I don't know. Can anybody help me out? Thanks in advance. Stan ... 11 May 2010 15:41
Access Database Error
I have two databases on two different shared drives. One has never had any issues with people entering data using various forms, and the reports consolidates all the data from various forms. The other one is a pain. It keeps getting corrupted. I have compacted and repaired the database many times, backed it... 12 May 2010 03:44
Stopping or Restarting an Access App From Command Line
I know I can start a .mdb using "Start C:\AppName.mdb" at the command line or in a .bat.. Once open how would one stop or restart the same app from command line? ... 12 May 2010 17:00
What Event To Use
I have a form that may contain multiple records (part numbers) in it. In the form I have a boleen that identifies if the record is exists else where (IE another manufactured location). I want to change the property of a lbl to be visible (Not visable by default) if the boleen is true. The boleen is already s... 10 May 2010 13:13
CAN'T ENTER DATA TO THE DATABASE
When entering data into the database I receive the followig Prompt "The expression you entered has a function name that microsoft office access can't find" How do I correct this? ... 12 May 2010 03:44
New Record
I have a simple form created on "Transfer#" table that has a Order#, Date, Total$. My users enter the Order# then press a button that updates the Date and Total$ on the "Transfer#" table and then prints a report of Order from the "Transfer#" table. The Date and Total$ are pulled/queried and updated from ano... 10 May 2010 14:20