First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
date query criteria prompt
hi I would like to add a prompt to a query allowing user to enter month and year desired and show all records where matches criteria the date is in format dd/mm/yy so if users enters 04/10 at prompt they would get all data for april 2010 or do I need to have start date and stop date thanks tina ... 10 May 2010 13:13
Query: how to count up data from different fields
Hi, I have a query that brings a bunch of text fields from a table, each fields value can be either Yes or No. It's a kind of an audit questionnaire and No means an error. So i'm trying to count a number of No's in my query. Any idea how it could be done? Thanks ... 10 May 2010 13:13
Finding Posts
It is nearly impossible to find my posts. So I have to post something new every time so that I can click on my username and find them that way. There should be a link that gathers your own posts so you can see the answers to your questions ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsof... 10 May 2010 10:59
Referencing an unbound text control in a footer
I am trying to reference and unbound text control in the footer of a report. I want to add it to the page footer Report Name: repYearEnd Footer name: GroupFooter0 Unbound text box: TotUnitPrice =[Reports]![repYearEnd].[GroupFooter0].[TotUnitPrice] Access can't find the text control Can you tell me what I am... 10 May 2010 12:06
report record source
Access 2003 I am trying to change the record source of my report using the below code. I get error 2191. What is the correct way to set the record source of a report? If UnitNo = 0 Then Dim strsql3 As String Dim strsql4 As String strsql3 = "SELECT t040Project.ProjectID, t041ProjectDetails... 10 May 2010 15:27
How to convert AVI to iPad on Mac
I had some problems converting my avi (divx) torrents to a mp4 format for my iPad. I know AVI (Audio Video Interleave) is a popular video format. It comes with good video quality with relative small size. However, how can I convert .avi files then to view AVI video files on iPad. I'm confused. After search via Google,... 10 May 2010 12:06
How to convert AVI to iPad on Mac
I had some problems converting my avi (divx) torrents to a mp4 format for my iPad. I know AVI (Audio Video Interleave) is a popular video format. It comes with good video quality with relative small size. However, how can I convert .avi files then to view AVI video files on iPad. I'm confused. After search via Google,... 10 May 2010 06:36
Update - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sev... 10 May 2010 03:22
Opening hyperlinks
"jano" <jan(a)hotmail.sk> wrote in message news:... "Tammy S." <TammyS(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D46C5807-3A14-4875-A535-EF44BBAE554F(a)microsoft.com... The wiki is on an intranet, providing it won't help you get to it and company policy won't let me share it. I used insert,... 10 May 2010 14:20
Wiping hard drive on vista.
Hello my laptop recently got a virus off of a website thats security certificate had ran out 2 days ago and it has downloaded many programs and i wanted to know how to wipe my vista hard drive without a disc. The reason i haven't got a disc is because my laptop didn't come with one, it just has "Restore your c... 9 May 2010 16:31