First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
strMail Query!
you've gotta tell us more about what you're trying to do dude if you want to import from the sent items folder, then just right- click import, files of type = 'outlook' and then browse for the sent items folder Bob Vance wrote: I am wanting to enter tblOwnerInfo.LastName,"," TblOwnerInfo.FirstName w... 12 May 2010 10:16
pdf
This forum is for discussing MS Access Databases. I would urge you to repost your question in a forum dealing with the PDF software that your are using if you expect to get any help with your issue. -- Hope this helps, Daniel Pineault http://www.cardaconsultants.com/ For Access Tips and Examples: http://ww... 12 May 2010 09:09
edgewood video
Chris, Thanks so very much for the Edgewood video and JR Hall's cd. I had no idea that there was one of those. The new video is perfect and so is the first one after I finally figured out how to play it properly. All of you did a wonderful job, but I do have one question about your "cut and paste" on Sara's... 12 May 2010 05:53
Calculating...
ACC 2003 I have a form with a tab control at the bottom. The first tab has just a single control named txtComment. The other two tabs contain a different subform. The main form is based on a table - Equipment. Each subform is independent of the other and each is based on a table with a 1-many relationship to E... 12 May 2010 20:21
Error message on Treeview
I am getting an error message on my child link on my code it is error: Runtime 35601 element not found when I try to take the form out of design view. any help would ba appreciated! Here is my code: Private Sub CreateSubDivisionNodes() Dim Rst As DAO.Recordset Set Rst = CurrentDb.TableDefs!tblsubdivision.Open... 12 May 2010 09:09
convert dd and mm and yy fields to one dd/mm/yy field
I have 3 x character fields for dd, mm, yy. How do I update my table to show these as one date field? Thks ... 12 May 2010 17:00
custom groups Moving from assigned to unassigned
Every now and then, some or all of the database objects that i have assigned to "custom groups" get unassigned and appear in the "unassigned objects" group. I've even had database objects get mixed up and appear in the wrong "custom groups" When this error happens I have to reassign all of the database object... 11 May 2010 19:03
PRACTICAS
HOLA SOY MANUELA CABALLERO ... 11 May 2010 16:48
vehbi22@hotmail.com
hallllloooooo ... 11 May 2010 15:41