First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
#### in Access Pivot Tables
I have an Access 2007 pivot table and can't seem to get rid of the ### signs showing instead of my values showing. I have widened the columns but am still having problems. Help! -- sternb ... 4 Jun 2010 15:54
Updating Table with a form
-- Center for technica education I have Two Tables ,a Student Name Table with Two Fields, Student Id and Student Name the other table is a Rubic Table and has the same two fields along with other fields. I have created a form with a combo box(Names) on the form and I am trying to get the Name and the Stude... 3 Jun 2010 11:10
Tracking Log
Hi, What is the best way to have a tracking log? My understanding you can not have one on a specific record set. Is that correct?? The user would like to the ability to see who changed a record, keyed in transaction or deleted a transaction in a form. thank you in advance!! ... 4 Jun 2010 22:29
Appending records
1. I download an excel file from a client and import it as clients table into Access 2007 2. I need to append records from that table only if key is not equal to primary key in existing members table. How? ... 17 May 2010 22:24
e-mail
... 17 May 2010 15:48
creating forms
sorry if my question seems long and basic as i am a beginner @ access i have a list of items price list that include several columns of categories and types .... etc. i have imported the list to access and want to know how to creat a form with objects that enable me to choose from the several drop down lists fiel... 17 May 2010 20:14
Getting 'Smart Quotes' out of Access
Every week I export a txt file of a table out of Access to a third party provider who converts it to an XML file for wide distribution and then upload to various websites such as Amazon. I am having problems with lots of characters being converted improperly, most significantly the apostrophes and quotation mar... 17 May 2010 14:40
Lookup field in table
I know I shouldn't use lookupfields in tables. But does that also accounts for when you create a lookup in a field's table from a 'list of values'? For instance I want to create a lookup field for the field gender with values "M" and "F". Thanks, Lars ... 19 May 2010 11:35
Pulling from three tables
Hi I have a query which runs when the form is openned unfortunately I can't save using: DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdSaveRecord it doesn't know which table to save the record to I'm assuming can someone give me some direction? ... 18 May 2010 22:32
Getting 'Smart Quotes' out of Access
Every week I export a txt file of a table out of Access to a third party provider who converts it to an XML file for wide distribution and then upload to various websites such as Amazon. I am having problems with lots of characters being converted improperly, most significantly the apostrophes and quotation mar... 22 May 2010 14:57