First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
SAINSBURYS
DEAR SIR MY QUERY IS SAINSBURYS OF HULL HAVE SOLD ME A COMPUTER WITHOUT THE WINDOWS 7 CD. I DO NOT WANT TO EXCHANGE THIS COMPUTER FOR ANOTHER ONE AS I HAVE SEVERAL YEARS WORK ON IT. I PURCHASED THE ITEM WITH MY MBNA CREDIT CARD. WHAT ARE MY RIGHTS? DO I ASK FOR COMPENSATION AS I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO WO... 22 May 2010 11:39
group to windows vista
... 22 May 2010 12:45
Snel geld verdienen
Wie wil er nu niet snel geld verdienen. Klik op onderstaande link, en zie hoe makkelijk dit is! http://www.everyoneweb.com/snelgeldverdiend ... 23 May 2010 09:12
Access report preview and print only the first page
Hello, I'm using 2 buttons for reporting counted values from a tableform. The counted values are the results of all records and the report now shows as much pages as there are records. On each page the same data is reported. Problem now is that when the user push on printreport then...... he got a lot of (th... 22 May 2010 13:52
Fehler b Auswerten einer Funktion, eines Ereignisses oder eines Ma
When using a program requiring MS access, the following error message is received during installation: Beim Auswerten einer Funktion, eines Ereignisses oder eines Makros trat möglicherweise ein Fehler auf Just to make sure that the program CD isn't corrupt, I tried the program on my husbands PC and it works... 23 May 2010 01:45
Models, casting calls
Exciting and adventurous opportunities await a variety of models. Models with little or no experience are in demand as well as the upscale, professional models. Lingerie, stockings, swim wear, comfortable topless and/or glamour nude. Comfortable hosting; entertainment events/parties. Many different and fina... 22 May 2010 04:06
Store activities
For monitoring recruitment actions per applicant I need to store about 50 actions per applicant. The activity table would look like: ApplicantID* ActivityID* DateStart DateEnd My concerns are: 1. The table would have an enormous amout of records if I had let's say 30,000 applicants. 2. When an new applic... 23 May 2010 15:46
Duplicate Field Names
How do I get Access to allow me to have to fields with the same name? One of my junction tables relates 2 things from the same table and I need to have the fields labeled the same. Cheers! ... 25 May 2010 09:07
Snel geld verdienen
Wie wil er nou niet snel geld verdienen! Klik onderstaande site aan en zie hoe makkelijk dit gaat! http://www.EveryOneWeb.com/snelgeldverdiend ... 21 May 2010 20:33