First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Convert a form to a split form?
After creating a subform in single form view, I realized the users would sometimes like to see all of the records at once, though the single form allows much better visiblity to the data. Is there a simple way to convert it to a Split Form, or will I have to create a new split form and move all of the custom d... 21 May 2010 11:43
how to create a custom paper size in Access 2007
I would like to print 5.75 x 8.75 envelopes ... 21 May 2010 11:43
select two option to one criteria
thanks for you help yesterday with a dsum just one quick question this code below ..... [cbMonth] & "' And [Revenue Stream Division] = 'Production'") how do i get it to select "Others" as well in [Revenue Stream Division] so something like [Revenue Stream Division] = 'Production' & 'other'") but th... 21 May 2010 09:30
Access 2007
I am creating a customer service database in access for my IT company. I wish to create a table with a table to track actions on the original record how can i do this? ... 27 May 2010 11:31
mde
Hi Everybody, Does anyone know if there is a way of saving an access mdb as a .mde file using code, if there is I would be very grateful of some pointers in the right direction on how it is done. Kind regards, Nick ... 23 May 2010 20:09
Access 2007 - "if-then" rules for selecting lists in a form?
In my museum operations database, I have 190 exhibits, in 27 galleries, at 2 locations. I would like help in setting up a form so that I can select an exhibit by starting at lthe ocation, then going to galleries, then exhibits. For example instead of scrollling through a list of 190 possible exhibits, I would... 24 May 2010 12:21
Access and Outlook Reminders
I am very new to access. I have created a database with the information of all our sales people info, incluidng when they took certain training. Some of these training modules expire after 9 months, others after a year. If I have a column with the date when they took the training, is there a way I can link this... 20 May 2010 17:14
Wild Card in response
In a report / Query, I'd like for the database to recognize all inputs that are similar to the field. In the Query I am putting [Title?]. What do I need to add so the responses will e.g. include all titles that include the word "happy"? -- Glenda ... 20 May 2010 17:14
combobox uses query - filter set by checkbox ?
Hi, On a form i have - a combobox called "combo_house" based on a query called " Houses". In the query i have a column called "price" and a column called "transdate" which is a date. On the form i also have 2 toggle boxes; one called "sold" one called "not sold" I would like to be able to filter the qu... 25 May 2010 13:33
shared Access 2000 db in Access 2007
I have a shared (split) Access 2000 database without security. One of my users now has Access 2007 and gets an insufficient permissions error when she tries to use the data base. Since there is no mdw file, I cannot set up a pointer to it. How can I make it possible for the user to run the software? The PC ... 20 May 2010 15:01