First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
odbc connection fails in Office 2010
i recently got a new computer with win7, and also purchased Office 2010. A database that i have had for years is producing odbc connection failed errors. i had no problems with 2007 (with win7). i have gone throught the "sandbox" security change in the registry that i found in the online help. i have also a... 21 May 2010 12:49
MDE
Hi People everywhere, Is it possible to create a MDE file in code so that a 'power user' can create it as and when the application is upgraded. If so how? My thanks go out to all those people who are willing to consider this. Nick ... 20 May 2010 13:54
memo field size
Thank you. This solved my problem too. Thanks. "MSACSNewb" wrote: Thanks for this reply! New to Access and this fixed my problem; the format for both the form and the table was set to "@". I still haven't figured out what that is for but removing it allows my field more than 255. Thanks again! ... 20 May 2010 12:47
Like numbers in a field
I am working with a 25,000 row parts issue listing that was created by parts issue date. There are many repeat numbers in the part number column as the same part would have been issued on several different dates. I would like to be able to combine the like part numbers to know how many parts were issued over ... 20 May 2010 15:01
Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
Microsoft Office Evolves Community as Part of Office 2010 Launch: As you know, this is a big year for Microsoft as we are launching the latest version of Office. Office 2010 is all about making it easy for you to get and use Office on your terms. Office 2010 lets you work from the office, from home, or at s... 20 May 2010 11:40
dsum problem
Can someone tell me what wrong with my dsem as the cbmonth is not working =DSum("[AmountActual]","Sales Analysis","[Posting Date Period] = '" & [cbmonth] & "'" And "Revenue stream divsion = 'Production'" And "Type = 'Actual'") ... 21 May 2010 12:49
Counting number of records based on criteria
Hello, (Try again to get the question in the google-groups. Perhaps not pushed on the send button). For counting records as expression in a report in ms.access I'm using =count(*) which shows all records. Now I also want to know how many of them has registered a specific data in a specific field. I'm try... 20 May 2010 12:47
pilas
... 20 May 2010 09:28
bloedgroep ouders
hallo ik ben margreet benschop ik ben geboren 26-07-1980 wonende 4e blokweg 9 te den ham .in mijn gegevens staan 2 verschillende bloedgroepen van me vader wat is nou het juiste ik heb vragen over gegevens en ik bedoel de gegevens dat ik ben geboren eerst word gezegd p.o-positief(volgens eigen zeggen). en dan... 20 May 2010 23:47
"Your network access was interrupted."
"John Glassco" wrote: We've been running an Access FE/BE with the backend in a shared location on the server for quite some time. Most of the PCs running the program are working fine. There are three PCs, however, that get a message: "Your network access was interrupted. To continue close... 20 May 2010 07:17