First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
retrieve a deleted report
Can I retrieve a report that I accidentally deleted frm the database? ... 18 May 2010 15:54
Export to XML file
Hello, I am using Access 2007 I have a table that I want to export it to XML file. I am able to do this by using export data> xml..... The problem that I have is that in my table, one of the fields can have null value. When I open the exported XML file, I expect to see <field1></field1> if the field1 is ... 18 May 2010 13:41
About better data quality
Hello, Thanks for the help on the last question. We have looked at several open source offers in the field of data integration. We are now wanting data quality software to complete our data integration program. Do packages exist to suit our needs? Would you know of innovative data quality programs? Th... 21 May 2010 09:30
Adding a field to a subquery
Hi, I have a query with a subquery build into it below. This returns fields such as [Medical record number] which is a patient ID, [Patient control number] which is a visit id, Admit Date and Discharge Date. It also creates a field called AdmitDate2 which is the next admit date for a patient who has been rea... 18 May 2010 12:35
fake Autonumber
Hi I already have an autonumber in my table and would like to have a second one just for certain items. Can I use the following somewhere in the table's definition: dmax("FieldName", "TableName") + 1 ... 19 May 2010 17:09
Access Report
On my Report I have a Page Header that has my column names, a Category Header that has my Categories and then my Detail. How do I sum up my Categories after each heading? Do I have to create another Header? ANO $400,000 10% $5000 15% $600,000 15% $8000 ... 18 May 2010 10:22
Data not downloading to .xls file but it is in the database
OK, I am relatively familiar with Access 2003, but I have been asked to figure out why the data in that is entered into the database shows it when looking on the database but it is not generating it to the list of updated documents. Here is a bit of the background...I just started working at this company 2 days... 18 May 2010 10:22
Access 2007 pivot - how to calculate eg P/L marings both in curr &
I have a complex query that is based on ERP data exports. I am supporting a multi-dimensional matrix organization. A pivot table would be a perfect tool for analysing sales, margins, and changes for different business units. I have been using Excel pivots a lot and also in this case started with excel. However,... 18 May 2010 04:55
what do i do if product key i hav got is being shown invalid
i hav bought a new laptop and the product key i m typing is been shown as invalid....plz guide ... 18 May 2010 02:46
Quit macro not working in runtime
This is the very first time I am using Runtime. I am using Runtime 2007 and my Quit macro isn't working. What can I do about it? Thanks for any replies. ... 31 May 2010 00:06