First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
check report is open
Hi all I want to check if a report is open before running a bit of code on another report, is there a command to easily check for this? Thanks, Sue ... 31 May 2010 02:14
Access 2007 with Vista
Because of a power surge I lost one of my database records. Is there anyway I can restore the missing auto number? I would like to do so in order that several other database numbers remain synchronised. Thanks, Roy. ... 28 May 2010 09:20
qualquer
... 25 May 2010 22:22
Faxing
Hello All I am about to convert a fairly complex A2K mdb to A2003, and was wondering about the best way of enabling the new mdb to fax reports directly. If anyone has any good ideas about this, I'd be really grateful. Many thanks Leslie Isaacs ... 27 May 2010 20:23
invalid vertical bar
I receive a message that "The expression you entered has invalid vertical bars(|). I am just modifying an existing query when I get this error message. I have tried to use commas instead but I get a different error. You omitted an operand or operator, you entered an invalid character or comma, or you entered... 26 May 2010 10:16
I am providing services to transfer money through my bank account.
I am providing services to transfer money through my bank account.Low percentage,currency USD,EUR. All bank transfer operations and Wester Union,Money Gram transfer.Confidentiality, honesty, quickness! My e-mail pashtet1978a(a)hotmail.com Paul ... 26 May 2010 16:58
d ... 25 May 2010 15:47
Puzzling Americans
I know this thread of posts is many years old, but I have only found it now. I laughed my head off (and am struggling to fit it back on again) all the way through every single reply, not only your delightful one Douglas, but also at how angry people got over what seems to me such a silly thing. I live in Sout... 25 May 2010 15:47
LinkMasterFields Property error
I get this error when trying to enter in a sub form: The LinkMasterFields property setting has produced this error: Return without GoSub. Any help? ... 25 May 2010 16:53
Check box in report
I have a query (qryAssyReport) that has fields for approvals (Culus, FM, Ce). The approval fields have image numbers in them so my label software knows what to image to print. What I would like to do is have check boxes on the report (rptAssyReport) for all the approvals that will set themselves to true or fa... 25 May 2010 15:47