First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Database for a Testing Center - Tracking dates
I'm trying to create a database for registered students who use our office to take exams. I have multiple students who take several exams for different professors several times per week. For example Joe Smith may take an exam once a week for Professor Johnson and once a month for Professor Miller. How can I ... 1 Jun 2010 10:52
Unable to display Access 2010 Web forms
I am running the RTM versions of SharePoint 2010 and Office 2010 on a Windows 7 machine. I am able to publish Access databases to SharePoint - the site, forms and lists get created. I am able to access the site and view the lists. However, when I try to access a web form, I get the following error: Access S... 1 Jun 2010 15:19
Links in outlook express 6
I can't open links or web adresses contained in my emails. Does anybody know what might be wrong? ... 1 Jun 2010 10:52
Allen Browns List files recursively
this is a query relating to allen browns List files recursively contribution via http://allenbrowne.com/ser-59.html brilliant contribution, works really well. the only issue i have is the full path and filename are displayed in the list box, so my list box needs to be the size of the screen to view full path. ... 3 Jun 2010 04:35
Compile error- Invalid use of property
I am using a simple code to change everthing in the field to CAPS. For some reason all of my fields work except one. The code is the same as all of the others, ecept it gives a "Compile error- Invalid use of property" error. Here is the code. Private Sub Controls_AfterUpdate() On Error GoTo Err_Controls_After... 2 Jun 2010 01:11
Controlling text fields in access 2002
I'm having some problems making my data input form nicely usable. First of all I'd like the text field to grow bigger when written on it, instead of scrolling as it does now. Is it possible to make the active field grow on top the others and then go back to it's defined size when another field is activated? I h... 2 Jun 2010 17:37
BartShell Module has Stopped working. How do I correct this.
My wep page is not opening and I'm unable to use the internet, I'm using dial-up with Peoplepc. Is there something I need to do, I already tried many things. Thanks,... 1 Jun 2010 06:29
Acknowledge an asterisk as a string
Hi, All, Is there a way to have Access acknowledge an asterisk as a string value rather than a wildcard? I would like to add validation to a field that will not allow and asterisk to be added as part of that field; however, the validation appears to recognize that value as a wildcard and does not allow any valu... 1 Jun 2010 10:52
Window 7 live mail
How can I block/reject a particular e-mail address from arriving to me.. I have been getting email from someone which I do not wish to receive. The individual does not understand my desire. Thanks, Bert ... 31 May 2010 21:52
curriculum vitae MIRKO CABRAS
... 31 May 2010 18:36
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last