First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
phantom33-2@yahoo.com
... 30 May 2010 20:52
Global entry of records
I have a training database where I keep track of training for employees. If I want to update 10 of those records with the same information, how would I go about doing this instead of updating each individual record? I have tried tagging those records that needed to be updated and used an append query but that... 31 May 2010 17:30
Access mouse wheel does not scroll in datasheet view of table, Win
I am aware of the issues with mouse wheel scrolling of forms. But those who have posted about those invariably say that mouse wheel scrolling works in datasheet view. For me it does not. On Win XP Access 2003, if I opened a table in datasheet view it initially would not scroll using the mouse wheel. But if one... 30 May 2010 15:26
Resource For Help With Access
I provide help with Access applications. I specialize in designing the tables for a new database and fixing problems and adding new functionality in existing databases. My fee could be as low as ten dollars. If you need help and can no longer connect to a newsgroup, I can help you. Contact me at my email addres... 31 May 2010 15:18
open form with no data
Hi, I have a form on which i present al lot of data from a database. On the form is a comobox which i use to select the right record en present the data of this record on the form. When i open de form, de combobox is empty (which is good !) but the rest of the form is already filled with the data of a record... 31 May 2010 15:18
test II
__________ Informacja programu ESET NOD32 Antivirus, wersja bazy sygnatur wirusow 5155 (20100530) __________ Wiadomosc zostala sprawdzona przez program ESET NOD32 Antivirus. http://www.eset.pl lub http://www.eset.com ... 30 May 2010 11:06
fali
��lhkl� ... 30 May 2010 10:02
locking pages maximised in windows 7
How can I make the pages and folders open maximised IE fullscreen on windows 7 please, I would like them to open fullscreen by default. Dragging out doesnt work nor does F11 as the next time i open it is back to the third sized screen. cheers NR ... 30 May 2010 08:57
hea
hea ... 29 May 2010 21:12