First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
How to convert General date in julian date
Hi. In excel if I type into a cell today's date 26-05-2010 and then if I format the cell as general, the value will be like this: 26-05-2010 ยป 40324 How can I do this in access? Regards, Marco ... 27 May 2010 18:10
Primary key warning messages
I was wondering if it is possible to implement an error handling feature where the user is alerted he is attempting to import duplcate values to a primary key field while still haveing the warnings property set to NO. Any advice on how to do this would be great. Thanks, Terry Carroll ... 27 May 2010 18:10
Increasing a price by %
Hi, I'm a bit stuck on part of an assignment. I have to design a database for a company that is user friendly for beginner Access users. Here is the part I'm stuck on: "I would like some sort of automatic update of selling prices. We do across-the-board selling price changes from time to time - usually increa... 27 May 2010 18:10
Is this relationship ok
Table 1 Recpt# Auto Num Pri Key Unit Table 2 ID Auto Num Primary Name Dep date Dep # Dep Type (chk, etc) DepNum (Number on document) Table 3 ID Auto Num Amount Rent Late ............ Tried Unit table 1 to Name table 2 name table 2 to ID table three The ide... 27 May 2010 22:33
sample making form and macro in database access
I have data project for my computer database training, can u provide me a sample data that can give me understanding to make this project well. I need sample that how to make queries, form and macro. Especially queries that confused to me to understand in thier different types.Any suggestion that can give me id... 27 May 2010 18:10
Query Formula (stones and pounds to kg's)
not perfectly clear but can't you just add the two converted values? [Kg] field source =[stone]* 6.35 + [Lbs] * 2.2 "Karren Lorr" wrote: I have a table with 2 weight fields, stones and pounds. Is there a formula that I could use to convert this into a single kg field. I would be doing this in a quer... 27 May 2010 17:04
Desingner question
Hi may i know which course i will need to study to become a professional database designer. i want to be a consultant for it and also design it for at lest small businesses. thanks ... 28 May 2010 11:34
Auto number field
This really isn't what autonumbers are for. The only thing they do is to provide a unique set of data - eg. so you can identify a record, etc. It is a BIG mistake to use them for anything other than as a unique reference. I suppose if you really wanted to you could just create a record then copy it and paste... 27 May 2010 17:04
Access 2007 opens read only
Ok so i'm a little new to Access. but heres my problem. i created a database from scratch and saved it as an access 2007 database on a computer that is networked to mine. the folder i have saved my db in is fully open and shared 100% i can read and write every other file in there. but when i open my access data ... 27 May 2010 17:04
larne numbers of attachcment access 2007
Not sure I understand completely the question you're asking, but I can tell you that I have a large inventory database application that also "holds" images of each item, that display automatically. I put "holds" in quotes because, like your case, the field actually holds the image filename and path, making it a... 27 May 2010 17:04