First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Close Form Event
I have a AC2003 bound form. The condition I'm trying to capture is if the user modifies any item on the form and they close the form without saving changes. Simple...right? I found out that Form_Close doesn't work so I tried the following code in the Form_Unload event and that isn't working either. It does ... 5 Jun 2010 23:28
Adding Microsoft ActiveX Data Objects 6.0 Library
Hi there I am working on an Access database with another person. Apparently I need to add "Microsoft ActiveX Data Objects 6.0 Library" because he made references to this library. How do I find and download this library? Thank you for your advance in advance. ... 5 Jun 2010 23:28
Unable check mail inbox
Recently, many students in our campus(Shanghai Jiao Tong University) have been complained about the problem. In detail, we are unable to check the Hotmail inbox with Windows Live Mail, or enter most related website. And the error code is:0��80082EFD ... 5 Jun 2010 03:52
Graphics to PDF
i not doin nunning ok who no web no name it i am not doin nunning sent y som one doin soming ok "Proposal Doctor" wrote: I am interested in knowing which graphics format works best in Access 2007 when the destination is PDF. I have tried gif, jpeg, and tiff. And I have tried cop... 5 Jun 2010 20:14
no
i not doin nunning i not sent nunning jeramie francis wrote: woman lie a"Proposal Doctor" wrote: 23-Oct-09 woman lie a "Proposal Doctor" wrote: Previous Posts In This Thread: On Friday, October 23, 2009 5:20 PM Proposal Doctor wrote: Graphics to PDF I am interested in knowing which graphics fo... 4 Jun 2010 21:24
no
no jeramie francis wrote: "jeramie francis" wrote:jeramie francis good i am boy i am that a tobo 23-Oct-09 "jeramie francis" wrote: jeramie francis good i am boy i am that a tobo Previous Posts In This Thread: On Friday, October 23, 2009 5:20 PM Proposal Doctor wrote: Graphics to PDF I am inte... 4 Jun 2010 20:18
Link table field format puzzle
I have one issue that doesn't make sense. Maybe some expert could help. I have one table in MS SQL (2005), there are two fields. GrossCost Numeric(15,2) NetCost Numeric(15,2) When I did an ODBC link table inside MS Access XP, the format of the two fields are different. For example, GrossCost will show 16.0... 5 Jun 2010 18:02
Let's pick a replacement for this (Access) newsgroup 2
There were two big threads on the original 6/1/10 post in the General Questions and New User sections. The gist of the original post was: Folks have recommended various sites to replace this (Access) newsgroup for when poor-listener Microsoft drops it. Why don't we pick a replacement to give it the "critic... 5 Jun 2010 19:08
Shortcuts to Queries in Custom Groups
When I add a query to a custom group, it is removed from the Unassigned Objects group, which is fine. But if I want to rename the query I right click on the query name in the custom group. When I change it, it only renames teh shortcut, not the actual query. But I can't find the underlying query to rename un... 4 Jun 2010 13:41
nothing!
vkdjvhdkjgdklgdkgckjgkcjn ... 4 Jun 2010 12:34
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12