First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66
Rename a Report and send email
I have a button that saves a report as a PDF and removes the file name based on the order number stDocName = "rptOrderConformationWaterStream" strOutFile = Me.Type & Me.OrderNumber & " Order Conformation" & ".pdf" DoCmd.OutputTo acReport, stDocName, acFormatPDF, strOutFile This works perfect, is t... 2 May 2010 20:53
Product SEarch Form/ Query
I have a form that is based on a query that shows all the products i sell, I have a Searhc box that lets me type in a product name then i button that requerys to display the correct prodcuts. This works fine, However when i load the form it shows all the products in the form, is there a way not for it to display th... 2 May 2010 18:42
traduction
Jene sais pas comment traduire vos messages? merci.Georgette jacquesetgeorgette(a)orange.fr De: "Angela" <imsguy(a)gmail.com> Objet: Re: Query to count between list of number (Predicting Start/End that may occur in data range) Date: dimanche 25 avril 2010 10:39 Hey John, Your query approach is good but I'm st... 3 May 2010 12:04
Web Interface to this Forum
Once again the web interface is down! Can someone please tell me why it is so hard to keep a simple web interface (which never changes) up and running. I am now truly starting to understand why people have been migrating over to alternate forums. It is sad when Microsoft themselves don't have any interest in... 8 May 2010 18:55
Why Access 2007 donot have the "Data Access Page" Function ? How I can do with 2007 for this issue ?
I notice that Access 2007 doNOT have the "Data Access Page" functionality. 1. Why ??? I think this function is important. 2. How I can make the web page efficiently if 2007 do Not have this function? 3. If I developed the "Data Access Pages" with Access 2003, how I can handle these already existing pages w... 3 May 2010 16:30
Export to Excel with form Progress Bar
I have a form which when clicking the command button transfers (or exports) the data from two separate tables in my database into two separate Excel spreadsheets While this is running, I would like to show its status using a progress bar (built into the form, rather than showing it on the status bar, which is ... 2 May 2010 07:40
franck
ciao ... 2 May 2010 04:28
Running A2003 and A2007 on same machine
I have Office 2003 and 2007 installed on a Win7 machine. WHen I start A2007 After using A2003, I get the Office Configuration screen which takes quite some time to run. Can I do something to prevent that? I have exercised option 1 (change registry) and 2 (Run as Admin) of the article: http://allenbrowne.com/b... 4 May 2010 21:19
Query Expression Help!
I am in need of an expression for my query, HorseID can have multiple OwnerID as there could be 6 shares in a Horse, What I need is a query that will list all OwnerName in one Column, qryOwnerName.HorseName is from another Query TblHorseInfo HorseID / Number OwnerID / Number QryOwnerName HorseID, HorseNa... 4 May 2010 21:19
hidding group commands in ribbon and setting password with vb
all this is for access 2007 Ok, I can manipulate the access default ribbon tabs and groups but is there a way to, for example, hide a command in a Tab's group? For example, are we allowed to hide the 'linked table manager' command in the 'Database Tools' group? If so, can someone give me a line of xml so I can... 1 May 2010 19:49