First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73
Finding unprintable characters in data
I imported data which contained cr/lf or char(13). How do I find these characters and strip them out? ... 27 Apr 2010 12:12
Can Grow Property
Hello All, I have a Invoice Report with a subreport for the details. I want to keep the numbers of lines on the detail to 20 lines, and if it exceeds 20 lines it should print on the second page. Now I have the CanGrow Property set to Yes and CanShrink property to No. If I change the CanGrow to No, it will print o... 27 Apr 2010 12:12
split form column order
The column sequence display in my split form got reversed somehow during development. How can I get it back? ... 27 Apr 2010 11:03
What is the box character in a text field and how do I replace it?
I have a text\memo filed that has a box charter(s) in it. I do not remember if it is a carriage return or whatever. Whats is the character and how do I replace it? Thanks Dave ... 27 Apr 2010 12:12
Access 2007 PIVOT TABLE
How do I remove a pivot table from showing in my table? ... 27 Apr 2010 09:55
previous record not showing
sorry in case this shows up twice. Setting up patient record. Access 2007 is split manually and forms and querries in FE and only tables in BE. When we input into form , it creates a record which is seen on the table. However when we try to access the previous patient record , only a new blank form appears. Ye... 27 Apr 2010 09:55
Attach file in header
MS Access 2007. I am having users enter and update data in a split form. I would like to put an Excel Workbook file as an attachment that can be downloaded by users (so that they could populate that template with many rows of data instead of manually entering on Access form). I put an attachment field in the h... 27 Apr 2010 09:55
previous record not showing
urgent hospital data problem. I have installed BE and FE access 2007 and the form are communicating with tables in server. When i close record and look at the table, i can see all the patients . When i return to the form and click button that asks for previous patient, the form is supposed to populate with the... 27 Apr 2010 08:46
Department Schedules/Diaries
I work in a busy performing arts centre and we are trying to improve our booking system from rooms etc. Last year I created an entire rooming schedule and booking diary on excel but as you can imagine this has many problems. The school doesn't use outlook (which obviously would have been a primary option as thi... 27 Apr 2010 12:12
invio
ciao ... 27 Apr 2010 07:39