First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69
Access 2002 Runtime and Windows 7
Has anyone deployed an Access 2002 runtime (installed using Wise and Sagekeys) in a Windows 7 environment? I've had no problems (or not many) with Vista, but a new client is about to purchase Windows 7 (Home Edition) which I understand doesn't have the XP compatability mode. Is that likely to be a problem? -- ... 29 Apr 2010 20:22
Object or class does not support the set of events
I built a very small database in Access 2003 SP3 on a Windows 7 PC. Everything works fine on My PC, but when I send the MDB file to Someone to view my demo Form they get the following Error. "The expression ON Click you entered as the event property setting produced the following error: Object or Class does not s... 1 May 2010 15:25
Disappearing custom groups
Every now and then, some or all of the database objects that i have assigned to "custom groups" get unassigned and appear in the "unasgined objects" group. I've even had database objects get mixed up and appear in the wrong "custom groups" When this error happens I have to reassign all of the database objects... 2 May 2010 12:03
Vertical bar errors
I have had issues with using vertical bars when typing code in to the expression builder( the expression builder uses them as default). When I replace them with commas to try and get it to work. Different error but same implied message - I am not using my commas correctly. Here is code someone else wrote as... 29 Apr 2010 16:57
Vertical Bar error
I have had issue with the vertical bar when building from the expression builder. The expression builder uses vertical bars but errors when I run the code. If I change it to commas different error but same implied reason. I am not using my commas correctly. Here is code that works (someone else built this, ... 29 Apr 2010 20:22
My Threads
I just cant seem to figure out how to see all my postings since i started how do i see my own only thanks ... 30 Apr 2010 06:12
How to made a Task recurring.
The "Task Management Template" works great for my use to enter work order request for my maintenance people. The one other thing I wish it could do and I haven't been able to figure it out, is to have reacurring task. So once a task is marked completed, it will show up again in the open task with a new date. ... 29 Apr 2010 13:33
Resetting Horizontal Scrollbar
I have a subform, with a horizontal scrollbar. Is there a command that will return the scrollbar to its starting position? Requerying the form doesn't accomplish this. Thanks. Sharkbyte ... 29 Apr 2010 13:33
Error: "A problem communicating with OLE server or ActiveX Control
After rebooting, I started receiving the following message when I open my Access program or any Access database. "A problem occurred while Microsoft Office Access was communicating with the OLE server or ActiveX Control". I rebooted due to a prompt for our network manager for system updates. At first I th... 29 Apr 2010 12:25