First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67
Distributing FE after splitting?
I have split my database into FE and BE using Access 2007 (OS=XP). Now I have two questions: 1. How do I distribute FE to users workstations? There seems to be enough information about how to split a data and secure it but not the actual steps of how to get that FE to the user workstation. Am I just copying the... 8 May 2010 13:25
checkbox as query criteria
Hi, in an Access form i've put a combo box that has a query as data source. On this form I'd like to add a check box that, when it is selected, adds the "is not null" criteria on a query field. There is a simple way to do this? Thank you very much for help. -- Remigio www.sacraspina.it www.amicitosondoro... 1 May 2010 16:32
Command button turn do visible
Hi! I have a form based on a table. Both open. The form has a command button (invisible). When I change data on form, update data on table and command button turns to visible. when I change data on table, update data on form but command button don't turns to visible. I would like when actualized data on th... 1 May 2010 10:57
Hello
Hello '') ... 1 May 2010 02:15
International Date Values - Access 2007
Recently I had a problem with MS Access date values between different countries. I had Spanish dates dd/MM/yyyy actually converting as MM/dd/yyyy on the US side db. Is this a known bug? I have the source provider giving me text and then reconverting on my side. It's very cumbersome because, as many of you m... 1 May 2010 07:38
Tables: Appending Data, Link or Not to Link, That's My Questio
John, You make a valid point, were this updatable data I would be concerned about duplication, but it exactly as you said a "snapshot" in time results reporting, which is broken out and distrributed to users for worklists. Thank you for your observations, please keep them coming, it is a learning process. ... 30 Apr 2010 18:33
Querying data - Graph Report
I have to create a report for the query below SELECT ClericalMetrics.PS_ID, PerformanceSupervisor.PerformanceSupervisor, ClericalMetrics.[Time Sheet Errors], Count(ClericalMetrics.[Time Sheet Errors]) AS [CountOfTime Sheet Errors], ClericalMetrics.TimeSheetErrors2, Count(ClericalMetrics.TimeSheetErrors2) AS Co... 30 Apr 2010 17:26
Exporting Query from Access 2007 to Excel 2007
I am trying to export an Access 2007 query into a pre-existing Excel 2007 workbook. I would like the query to overwrite the 1st page in the workbook, but it keeps creating a new page. I am exporting the data from query without the formatting. Any suggestions? Thanks. ... 7 May 2010 12:16
Numbering
I need to number records in a table by a group. ie. Each account number may have 1 - 5 records. I need them numbered 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and then the next account number would start over 1, 2, 3, and then the next etc. I cannot think this one out. Any help is appreciated. Thanks ... 30 Apr 2010 18:33
Date as column Heading
Is their a way to use the current date or calculated date as a column heading? ... 30 Apr 2010 18:33