First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76
adding Text to the beginning of a control source
I want to say ="HELP"&Format([Session Start Date 2],"yyyy\:mm") & [ID] I want the word HELP then the start date 2 and finally the ID ie: HELP2010:12430 How do I put the text at the beginning? ... 26 Apr 2010 14:57
Combine data from 2 queries
I have 2 tables of data that have sku #, size and color. Table 1 is a reference with all items. Table 2 has on hand data. I am looking to create a query to pull into table 2 additional information from table 1. I have attempted to create a query for each table and add in a concatenation of sku, size and c... 26 Apr 2010 11:24
Missing or broken reference
Antonio have you resolved this error, same is what i'm getting?... Did anyone have a good answer... ? Please send me/update the response if it was answered? Still havn't resolved my issues of the same sort... Bill "Antonio" wrote: I have an access database (front end) spread out on several PC's tha... 26 Apr 2010 10:16
expand and collapse
Does anyone have any directions or examples of how to do a drill down button on a form. I want to have a topic and when the user pushes the + sign it will open forms or command buttons related to that topic and then of course I could collapse the button as well. Any suggestions would be helpful. It would work s... 27 Apr 2010 21:20
duck
drama ... 26 Apr 2010 05:53
Creating a template
Dear Dr.Alok, I realized what u mean, CreatingMS Access Database templates just like Microsoft predesigned templates! Basically this option should be availible and this is not a case of car and plane(If it was microsoft wouldnt have access database templates) This option is not availible with Ms Access 2003, ... 27 Apr 2010 20:13
Printing copies of report without opening it
Hello - I've seen some of the solution given here to print a report without opening it in preview. the solution was docmd.openreport, acNormal My problem is - how can I control the number of copies to print with this command ? in the printout function i have a "copies" parameter. is here i have no param... 27 Apr 2010 07:39
Strange Lookupbox
Hi, I have a form with record sourse as "TblCustomers" when this form opens it populates 3 textboxes "WorkorderNo", "CustomerName" and "ClientName", there are 5 other textboxes for recording items that I have in stock which are entered manually, this form works with no problems. Due to recent changes where ... 26 Apr 2010 03:42
trying to open two forms on maximized other usually max. but s
When I open just form 2 I want it to open up maximized and just by itself. when I open form 1 I want form 2 to be smaller down near botton and showing a table near the lower part of the form2(but on top of form 1) when I did the below that you suggested both form 1 and 2 open when I click on the command butt... 26 Apr 2010 21:45
Drag in a List Box
If I have a list box that has a row source to a query is it possible to drag my records up and down the list box to give them a certain order to print on a report?? -- Thanks in advance for any help with this......Bob MS Access 2007 accdb Windows XP Home Edition Ver 5.1 Service Pack 3 ... 27 Apr 2010 06:32