First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84
Conditional Formatting - Database performance
In general I was wondering if conditional formatting has any detrimental impact on database performance. Is this something I should use to highlight particular exceptions or data that falls outside the bounds of a certain range or is there something else that will work better? ... 21 Apr 2010 11:33
emailing a large database - any extreme zip program out there?
My sister borrowed my computer and it out of town. I need to get a database from it for a client(HELP). zipped up when you just rt. click on file and go to send to zip is 40MB - It will not email- I already compacted and repaired it and this is the size Any ideas- is their any programs out there that will ... 23 Apr 2010 09:43
Can I tell whether Access was opened by Word?
I have an Access 97 database that has an autoexec macro that runs every time it's opened. However, it's also running every time my users open a Word document that has a mail-merge from the database. Is there a way for Access to know that it's been opened by Word and therefore not run the Autoexec macro? Than... 24 Apr 2010 02:48
How to create Access 2010 Calculated field using VBA ?
Is there a way to create a Calculated field in Access 2010 table using VBA ? I can create any type of field but cant find the way to create new Calculated field type. ... 22 Apr 2010 14:31
Email Button
I've added an email button to a form 'chill intake'. The button is looking at a field on the form 'Haulier' and finding the email address for that haulier in a table called 'Hauliers', it will then open a new blank email with the Hauliers email address in the 'TO:' box. The form macro i have for this is : =(DL... 21 Apr 2010 09:28
Microsoft Office Spreadsheet 10.0
hy there, 'm using Activex control from Access2007 how can i viewthe updated records in the sheet?? how can i export to excel from Microsoft Office Spreadsheet 10.0 and modify the records?? how can i ex-change the status of Microsoft Office Spreadsheet 10.0 from ready only? how can i apply the change that i ha... 21 Apr 2010 01:11
Text Box In Report
I used this expression in my text box in report =(Abs(Sum(([mthtag]="Current Month" And [ACCTSTAT]="Current")*[NET_BAL]))) How to use sort of the same expression of the above but to display text data only. I tried to use this expression but failed =([mthtag]="Current Month" And [ACCTSTAT]="Current")*[Branch]... 21 Apr 2010 06:22
Microsoft Office Spreadsheet 10.0
how to use activex control in access i want to know the steps how can i use Activex control Using Microsoft Office Spreadsheet 10.0 How can i Emport to excle and change or modifiy the records that i have added? why its give me read only ??? also why i have to save it in different name??? how can i link the Micr... 21 Apr 2010 01:11
How to Pass a Parm from VBS script to Access 2007
We have a VBS Script that initiates a Sub in an Access 2007 DB. This works nicely. We now would like to pass a parm from our VBS script to this Sub. It is our understanding that the "command" field in our VBA code will contain the passed data. What we can't figure out is how to code the VBS script to pass... 24 Apr 2010 07:13
Access Not Responding
I have an access database, that is running of a mysql server When i click on button it can take a fair bit of time to respond and the mouse can frezze. it also says 'Not Responding' At first i thought it could be internet speed but i have just tested on a new server with very hight query buffers and not running... 21 Apr 2010 01:11