First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83
Administrative priviliedges
Hey guys, I just had Office 2007 installed on my machine. Along with this came Access 2007, as you would guess. I had everything in working order on Access 2003 and I'm not exactly sure as to where to start in this new system. For starters, I have priviledges set for each on of my users including myself. ... 24 Apr 2010 11:40
TYPE MISMATCH
t "ruralguy via AccessMonster.com" wrote: Change the Dim statement to: Dim rcdAttend As DAO.Recordset Glint wrote: Hi All, I thought I got this code right until I tried it and got the error message "Type Mismatch". I have not figured out what went wrong. Dim rcdAttend As ... 21 Apr 2010 14:39
Multiple Search Command criteria in a form
Hi there, I created a form with a search command that searchs my database "Open Order Table" for a part number and I would like to add another search criteria to the code below... Open Orders Table has "Part Number" and "Lot#" field and i would like to be able to search by the lot# or by the Part Number. If ... 21 Apr 2010 22:57
Compile Error: Type Mismatch
I am trying to use data entered on a form to create an SQL string that will be passed to a query. Every time I compile the VBA I get the "Compile Error: Type Mismatch" on the set qdf = query name line. I have checked my reference library and my DAO 3.6 is the highest priority. Below is my code. Any idea wha... 21 Apr 2010 13:37
Reports created in Access 2003
When we upgraded to 2007 all the reports that had been created in 2003 were no longer on the toolbar at the top of the screen and I can't find them anywhere. Help. ... 21 Apr 2010 13:37
Compile Error : Type Mismatch
I am trying to use data entered on a form to create an SQL string that will be passed to a query. Every time I compile the VBA I get the "Compile Error: Type Mismatch" on the set qdf = query name line. I have checked my reference library and my DAO 3.6 is the highest priority. Below is my code. Any idea wha... 21 Apr 2010 21:55
MS says that all tables should live in SQL (for performance reasons)
make sure that all Access tables get moved to SQL Server to increase performance. Creating queries against a mix of Access (Jet) and SQL Server using linked tables can be very resource-intensive. http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc917601.aspx ... 26 Apr 2010 22:52
Lookupform(s) (correction!)
Oops. I didn't mean lookup forms. I mean control forms, in which the lookup tables are maintained. Lars "Lars Brownies" <Lars(a)Browniew.com> schreef in bericht news:hqn1ji$2cds$1(a)textnews.wanadoo.nl... I'm in the pre-stage of building an application with about 15 lookup tables. In stead of building 15 l... 21 Apr 2010 12:35
Adding "°" symbol to numbers
I need to add the degree (°) symbol to numbers in my document frequently. How do I this with the least amount of key strokes? -- Thank you, John_S ... 21 Apr 2010 11:33
Lookupform(s)
I'm in the pre-stage of building an application with about 15 lookup tables. In stead of building 15 lookup forms, I'm thinking about making one generic lookup form and changing the record source depending on the table needed. I would have to add code for validation purposes. Is this doable or should I make 15... 23 Apr 2010 21:42