First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82
RR
HAI ... 22 Apr 2010 08:16
Date problem
I have customer accounts that expire on various dates. Once a month a mailing list must be printed. On a form I am using a control which is formatted as a date picker. When a clerk enters a date in the control any accounts => than the date will print. The problem is if the clerk enters a date of 5/12/2010 a... 22 Apr 2010 13:28
Do Long Names Corrupt?
I have an Access 97 database that I've been developing since '98. All seems to have been fine until about 5 years ago. The database exits or crashes for no reason. I have been trying to figure this out for years, but cant seem to identify the cause. I've tried all kinds of tips on corruption without success. ... 23 Apr 2010 11:48
Conditional Formatting a Date
Hi All, I have a contiuous form with a date field "AppointmentDate" with back style set to Transperant, which is over an unbound text box "AppointmentColour". I would like to have "AppointmentColour" change to amber when "AppointmentDate" = minus 1 day and change to red when "AppointmentDate" = today Ex... 25 Apr 2010 20:06
nothing
hi ! ... 21 Apr 2010 19:51
Combo Box Sorting
Hi, I am using the following code in the after update event of a combo box [cboregion] to sync another combo box [Combo5], it all works except when the first "if" is true it doesn't sort the salesman. I have tried putting the ORDER BY[Salesman] in but cannot get it to work. I am stumped on how to sort by sale... 21 Apr 2010 20:53
msflex grid ocx 64 bit?
i was having the same problem with an mshflexgrid and all i did was copy the ocx , dep and srg files from the syswow64 folder into the system32 folder and it seems to have fixed all the problems i was having the same may work for the msflexgrid "Mark Andrews" wrote: Anyone know if there is a 64 bit versio... 21 Apr 2010 18:48
Can someone help; pipe delimited text import not working
Im trying to import a pipe delimited text file into access 2007 and I get the following message when I try to finish the import "Method Execute TempImexSpec' of object '_Wizhook'failed. It doen't seem to be recognizing the "|" pipe sysmbol I entered? Help nothing seems to be working for me. Thanks Char ... 22 Apr 2010 10:20
Simple query?
I'm testing with filter queries. I have a table with fields ID_person and Category. Both fields belong to the primary key. Pulling out the unique ID numbers which have Category A is simple: SELECT ID_person FROM tblCategory WHERE (((Category)="A")); But I would like to pull out every unique ID numbers th... 22 Apr 2010 14:31
Repeat Corruption Of Database File
I have database that has been in existence since 1998 with no problems. The database was converted 2007, then due to excessive slowness we reverted back to version 2003. In recent weeks we have been experiencing an increase in corruption. In the most recent instance all of the tables and queries appeared to ... 22 Apr 2010 11:23