First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89
Running a database without ms access
Hi It took me close to one year to build a database. This database contains 46 tables, 237 queries, 105 forms and 180 reports. My question Is it possible to make something with it so people who don't have Microsoft Access can use it exactly the same than if they had Ms Access. If the answer is yes, what... 20 Apr 2010 14:30
Access 2007 database on Windows Vista and Windows 7
I created a database using Access 2007. I am going to distribute it as a runtime application using the Access 2007 runtime engine. The problem is that engine is only supported up to Windows XP SP2. What do I need in order for my database to run on PC's with Windows Vista and Windows 7? Is there a version of... 20 Apr 2010 05:11
Field Name Speed?
I've read that when using access fields that: rstOrders.Fields("fldCustomer") is faster than !fldCustomer ================= Question Is this true, and if so why? Thanks David ... 20 Apr 2010 05:11
noticias
ol� ... 19 Apr 2010 09:29
Updating a split database
Hi there I've searched through the access forum and found several possible ways to do this but I thought I'd ask for confirmation. I have split my database and distributed to my users but I need to make some updates/changes to the database. I need to modify three tables and its associated forms. Also, I ne... 22 Apr 2010 01:01
Thanks!
After working on a complicated database for six months with way not enough experience (as many do) i must extend a wholehearted thanks to everybody here who has lent me their time and brains to finally finish it. my boss loves it and the office girls are now busy trying to break it (good grief!) Thanks agai... 21 Apr 2010 01:11
Browse button
On some Access applications I have seen a Browse button. When clicked, it brings up a variation of the File Open dialog box. I would like to incorporate a similar button into an app I'm writing rather than have the user type a path and filename. I am assuming that the click event for the button calls a Windo... 18 Apr 2010 20:51
Access: busqueda
soy Leopoldo Usando Access, en un proceso de b�squeda, a veces sale un cartel que dice "el motor de b�squeda esta ocupado con otro usuario.....etc." Por supuesto que no lo esta ocupando nadie, pero no me deja buscar de ninguna forma: Que hago? ... 18 Apr 2010 20:51
sweetenrico@live.de
hallo ... 18 Apr 2010 14:11