First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97
Access 2007 and the Internet
Has Access 2007 affected the use of internet databases as far as anyone knows? The size limitation seems to be gone. so, is Access now an option to store information on a web site. I know they don't support Access on the web anymore, but that is not what I am talking about. If you understand this question, gi... 13 Apr 2010 15:05
Scrolling (marquee) Tect
I have a form in Access 2007 - and along the bottom, I want to add scrolling text - like a News Ticker. I don't need to display hard coded, static text, I want to use the results of a query - a query that chooses the 10 highest (most recent) values. I can create the query easily, and display it in a datasheet. ... 14 Apr 2010 00:03
Content Advisor Password...
I'm trying to access the internet with an OLD PC running Windows 98... it's all I have at the moment. BUT the Content Advisor won't let me connect to ANY web site. I tried to change the settings in the "Internet" control panel but I don't know what the password is to access the settings or disable the Content Advis... 13 Apr 2010 12:50
change textbox size
access 2003 How can I make a bound textbox named WarrantyTerms width change if checkbox BB1 and BB2 and BB3 are false? If checkbox BB1 and BB2 and BB3 are false, I need them to Not be visible and the WarrantyTerms textbox width to be 7", left 1.2917", top 0.5396", height 0.5826" If checkbox BB1 or BB2 o... 13 Apr 2010 11:42
How to sort records in a report
I have created a report which shows a summary of the performance of all operators in our plant. I want the report to print out with the operators names in alphabetical order. I have this listed as SELECT [crews].ID, [crews].Operator FROM [crews] ORDER BY [Operator] When my reports prints though, it puts the ope... 16 Apr 2010 16:13
TransferText Error
Hi I have a TransferText macro which worked fine when I first created it. When I now run it, I get the message: The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot open the file 'field_name'. It is already opened exclusively by another user, or you need permission to view its data. Note the message tells me it cannot op... 14 Apr 2010 12:11
test
test ... 13 Apr 2010 07:16
To close database automatically
Hi all, I am using MsAccess database in my program. But I need to automatch shut down or closing the database . How I can close the database through my program Please help With many thanks Pol ... 13 Apr 2010 05:06
Phone# Input mask with default
I can not get the right combination to do the following, (maybe it's not possible). I want to have an input mask for the entire phone number, but I want the area code to default to our local area code, and if it's different than that, the user can change it and then type in the rest of the phone number. Is th... 13 Apr 2010 17:21