First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100
two sql tranform statement on one report
How do i get two tranforms statement on the same report but the pivot part to only be used like below Tranform Select From Where Group By Pivot in (1,3,5,7) then another on same report Tranform Select From Where Group By Pivot in (2,4,6,8) any ideas??? ... 12 Apr 2010 09:12
form still on task bar
I have added the code below to the on click event of a command button I want the form to be closed because when I navigate to a new form this form is a subform on the mainform(not linked) just a list but I have to refresh form manually DoCmd.Close acForm, "[JeffJobsToBEATqry Form]" thought when use the above... 11 Apr 2010 22:21
How do I enable read access so I can open an access attachment
I just bought Microsoft Office 2007 enterprise for school. When I try to open an attached "ACCESS" file from my school ( so I can edit it for homework) a box with an EXCLAMATION POINT in it shows up and says "the file does not exist, or I don't have read access to the file.." how do I fix this so I can do my ho... 11 Apr 2010 23:26
messaggio da me stessa
ciao nadia com ... 11 Apr 2010 16:49
Recommendation for Good Books to Learn Access 2003 and Visual Basi
Hi Charles, Access MVP Alumni Jeff Conrad maintains a good list of book recommendations here: http://www.accessmvp.com/JConrad/accessjunkie/resources.html#Books I use, and can personally recommend, that you consider investing in FMS's Total Access Analyzer. I find this product invaluble for analyzing d... 11 Apr 2010 13:27
Deleting file and path
I have a form that is bound to a hyperlink table. I have a delete button with which you can delete the particular hyperlink record including the underlying file. The function that executes the code, first tries to delete the file. If that's successful, the hyperlink record is deleted. There could be situatio... 12 Apr 2010 13:41
Recommendation for Good Books to Learn Access 2003 and Visual Basic for Applications
I am a experienced mainframe computer programmer but I have no experience with Access or VBA. I need to learn Access 2003 and VBA for a project that I am taking over from a contractor who was fired. I am familiar with relational database concepts and SQL, but again I have very little actual experience using... 11 Apr 2010 20:09
Page header in subreport does'nt repeat
Hi, I have an application in MS Access 2003 running under Windows XP SP3. Whatever I do, I can't manage to make the page header in my subreports to repeat on every new page of the master report that uses the subreport. When I run the subreport itself, it is possible to repeat the header by dragging the he... 11 Apr 2010 11:15
Word 2003 using data from a drop down list (legacy form field)
I have created a macro to generate filename from entries in a form in Word 2003 and save with this filename. The macro uses bookmarks to identify the text to be used. It works fine if the bookmark is for a legacy text form field, but if used with a drop down form field it generates a save error: Private Sub CommandBut... 11 Apr 2010 06:53
Vista and 2002-2003 database
I had a 2002-2003 database that worked fine in Windows XP. Now that my computer has Vista, I am having a problem with a form. The form opens and my drop-down list of names is blank. The names on the list are there because if I click on a line, a name will sometimes show but other times will not. If I enable oth... 11 Apr 2010 01:33