First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96
Scheduler Question
I'm looking for information on how I might create a sort of scheduling matrix. What I would like is a Form/Subform that matches a column of CLIENTS with a row of CAREGIVERS and the day and time of the appointments. Ideally, this would resemble a weekly calendar, where only the appointments for the current (or... 15 Apr 2010 20:23
Maximize the form on the screen
I would like a form to open up and to take up the hole screen, or to maximize automatically. It is presently opening with the PopUp property set to yes. I put in the on load event these lines : me.setfocus docmd.maximize but it does not do it. I still have to click the maximize button on the form to get it... 14 Apr 2010 11:03
Getting Windows System Colors
I have built an AC2003 database. I built color schemes matching the olive, blue and sliver colors used by Windows XP. I found the constants that I can access in VBA. What I'm trying to do is to detect the Windows XP current color scheme and then use the associated color scheme in my access database. The c... 15 Apr 2010 10:17
WIN32 Error
I cannot access any programs or iinstall anything i am on windows xp pro sp3 Email Me on Mikeyjjgurden(a)hotmail.co.uk ... 13 Apr 2010 19:36
Update a table from a query
Hello All, I am trying to update a table using a query. I keep getting "Operation must use an updateable query". I am not an SQL expert. I just sort of muddle through. My update query is this: UPDATE DISTINCTROW CostSummarySheet INNER JOIN qryUpdateTotalUsed3 ON (CostSummarySheet.CNS_Num = qryUpdateTotalU... 14 Apr 2010 09:55
ac2007, hide "home", "add-ins" menu items
I have several Access 2000 applications I must make work in all versions of Access. For Access 2007 I used the trick to hide the ribbon, which is nice. Unfortunately there are still menu items I need to turn off. These are deployed applications and users are not offered anything to click except what's been prog... 13 Apr 2010 16:13
enter key and it requerys
is there a way when i press the enter Key i can get ti to requery for example i have a search field, hit enter key and it requerys ... 13 Apr 2010 16:13
table design view information
Is there a way to export the information in the Design View of a table into another table or spreadsheet? I'm interested in obtaining the Field Name, Data Type, and Description fields. ... 13 Apr 2010 15:05
table design view information
Is there a way to export the data in the design view of a table into another table or spreadsheet? I'm interested in getting the Field Name, Data Type and Description into a table. I can only copy one cell at a time. ... 14 Apr 2010 12:11
sto a prova se me manda le e-mail
amorina xk� ieri eri cos� triste, che ho detto qualcosa che nn dovevo dire....scusa se � cos�!!! mi dici che hai?? ... 13 Apr 2010 15:05