First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93
Is It Possible to Control Access Warning Pop-Up Message Boxes?
When running an update query, Access displays a warning message box and prompts for a response ("You are about to run an update query that will modify data in your table"). I have a macro that runs a series of update queries. Right now, I get the message box/response for each query. In this case, there is no n... 16 Apr 2010 13:59
Query works on dev db, gets a Run-time error '3073': Operation mus
I would make sure the primary and foreign keys are all the same in dev and prod environments. -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP "John" wrote: Hello all, I have an update query that works fine in my Development database that I use to run ad hoc requests or tinker around with new stuff. The... 15 Apr 2010 12:32
Formating Formulas in Access
how do i format a expression in Access to show age from a birthdate ... 15 Apr 2010 12:32
Skip Records on a Form
I have form based on a table. The table is appended daily with new records. The goal of the form is to provide a place where people can view the new records and input data into the records. The problem I have is that the form is displaying old records as well as new. I want the form to display only new reco... 15 Apr 2010 12:32
Need directions concerning Notification of Replies
I realize I am not in the right section for this question, but maybe someone can point me in the right direction. My profile on this group discussion area contains my email address and I click the check box beside "Notify me of replies" everything I ask a question. However, I quit getting notifications for so... 15 Apr 2010 10:17
code to search files and folders?
Hi need a code for a command button that will open the Search files and folders dialog? Can any one help? ... 22 Apr 2010 01:01
Using the count function with a condition in an Access Report
"kash" wrote: Hi, i really need help to find out the easiest formula to be used to find out the total value in the report design view. if u really don't mind, i can upload the documents and you can help me. Conrad thanks ... 15 Apr 2010 03:45
Is it true about DoCmd.SendObject
That DoCmd.SendObject will find your default Mail client? -- Thanks in advance for any help with this......Bob MS Access 2007 accdb Windows XP Home Edition Ver 5.1 Service Pack 3 ... 16 Apr 2010 19:34
DMAX with Criteria
Is there a way to add criteria to the expression that creates my serial numbers? Me![TxID] = Format(DMax("[TxID]", "[tblMyTable]") + 1, "0000") I want the next number in the series to be based on a category field on the form. which will be matched to a ctegory field in MyTable. In other words: The user a... 15 Apr 2010 02:40
Color Values in VBA
I have an AC2003 database that has a textbox with a backcolor. I need to dynamically change the backcolor value to a lighter shade of the textboxes current backcolor. After playing with the colorpicker in Access, I noticed that the Hue and Sat values remain constant, however the Lum increases when the shade g... 15 Apr 2010 06:58