First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98
car
... 12 Apr 2010 19:16
Where to add a Toolbar to start it up with Access, not the databas
Hello All I have been developing for a while now and i have started to gather a bunch of tools that are making my life easier. however some are hidden away on the add in menu. i made a toolbar with the commands on it, but the tool bar only appears in the databases that it has been imported to. this is a develo... 12 Apr 2010 19:16
Finding Duplicates with many fields
I have a table that consists of many Clients with many plans (fields) that may be the same and maybe different. There are 3791 clients and I was going to try to do a duplicate query but, it only allows to look up to 10 fields. I need find all the clients that have the same exact plans for 20+ fields any sugge... 12 Apr 2010 19:16
Update of Existing Table Numeric Value Using DCount from Anoth
Thanks for the great looking VBA code. I've not done VBA yet, but it was in the list of To Learns. I think it just moved up in priority. Where does a VBA subroutine like this get placed in the application? Is it a control event? "Tom Wickerath" wrote: Hi Terry, Could you not determine the two v... 12 Apr 2010 17:03
search command
Hi there, i have a form where i would like to use for search by two criterias: Lot# or Part Number - these are two field in the table. need help to add that to the code Private Sub Command39_Click() End Sub Private Sub Command42_Click() On Error GoTo Err_Command42_Click Dim stDocName As String ... 14 Apr 2010 23:22
Hi I developed an Access 2007 db to a client. Now I want to make a year based licence for that database that the client must pay if they want to continue using the database after year. It must be so that database cannot be used after this date. How I can accomplish this? Thanks! ... 13 Apr 2010 10:35
A menu question
Hi, Presently the format name on my main form is set to : Module In the form header i have 5 command buttons. When clicked 4 of them open other forms and one is to log you out. I would like to add another button. But when I click it I want a drop-down list to appear. The items in that list would be other c... 12 Apr 2010 19:16
Select A Character In A Part #
Our part numbers are 10 or 11 Characters in length. I need to select the 8th character in the part number which denotes the parts color to do some analysis. How can I select this 8th character based on what it is. For instance if the 8th character is an alpha it tells me what color it is, but if it is numeri... 12 Apr 2010 18:09
Vista SP2 I can't install
Is Anyone willing to help me or guide me with installing SP2 and other impportent updates for my Vista Home premium laptop Dell Inspiron 1721 - please. I was trying several times but no cigar so to speak. Marian (that happen to be he) ... 12 Apr 2010 17:03
Form based on crosstab query
I had set up a form and am having trouble getting information from a crosstab query into it. In the expression builder I can go to the query I want and pull any info except for the crosstab portion. I tried setting the forms recordsource property to the crosstab query then everything I had done disappeared. ... 13 Apr 2010 00:47