First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147
juhgf
... 9 Mar 2010 16:58
how do i get a macro/code to open a specific switchboard page
hi i have four switchboards (patient, staff, lists, accounts) with patient being default but i need to open the staff switchboard using either a macro or VBA thanks ... 17 Mar 2010 10:14
NAS Drive
I have a split 2003 mdb on a NAS and for some reason when a second user, or more, connect there is a drastic performance hit. The db becomes very slow to respond to any user actions... Anyone have any ideas as to why? QB ... 17 Mar 2010 10:14
enterabel form (data going into multiple tables)
Hello I am currently designing a database for my company, and I keep on running into problems when I want to create an enterable form using multiple tables. This means that when i create the form, I will be using fields from different tables, and when it is entered into the form is should go to the tables. However, wh... 22 Mar 2010 16:52
Export Access Query to a pipe delimited .csv file
Fairly new to Access VBA. How can I export an Access Query to a pipe delimited .csv file??? I believe the VBA Syntax is... DoCmd.TransferText acExportDelim, _ "Specification Name", "qry_name", "C:\PathName\FileName.csv" How do I specify and indicate to make it pipe delimited, "|"??? Thanks for your revi... 17 Mar 2010 10:14
Function for UserName Group
Function for UserName Group Hello, Using Access ’03 on XP system… I know there are a few functions out there that will pull the windows username… I’m looking for one that will also return the group (set by the sys administrator) to which the username is assigned—should the username be assigned to a group. ... 17 Mar 2010 10:14
Rounding Problems with Euros
Hi, I noticed that every time I dive, add or multiply a number in euro the answer doesn' t Maatch the euro number. Does anyone know how to eliminate this ongoing issue i'm having? Here is an example to better explain my problem: let's say I have a bottle of rum that cost 4.50€ and let's says there are 12 b... 17 Mar 2010 10:14
Combo Boxes
Is there a way to change a combo box that has 3 columns of information (last name, first name and address) so that all of the information appears on the record? I created a form, that in the Name Field, when you click on the arrow, a combo box lets you select the name, showing the last name, first name and a... 17 Mar 2010 10:14
text conversion to number on select query
Hi, In a Select Query I'm joining 2 tables by Item ID (unique value, similar to Social Security Number) but 1 table created by IT has Item ID as a "number" value and the other table has it as a "text" value. How can I in a Select Query, create a formula that can either have the text as a number value and vi... 17 Mar 2010 10:14
'asctrls.ocx' error
I have a database created under Microsoft Office 2003 and Windows XP. Works with no problem with Office 2003 and XP. I have tried to load it on another PC with Microsoft Office 2007 and Windows 7. It will not load and locks the PC. The error message is 'Your Microsoft Office Access database or project contai... 17 Mar 2010 10:14