First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145
HI
ARE THEY SOME SOME STAFF WILL PROMBLEM SISTER BECKE ME BOYD ... 11 Mar 2010 15:44
emailing multiple forms w/one command button
I'd like to print 2 different forms from data that is on a form w/subforms. When I click the command button I need to outlook to open and have the 2 reports as attachments. I've use a macro to send each one separtely but this is 2 steps with 2 different emails. thanks -- rjpohl ... 13 Mar 2010 13:07
Cannot open the Access 2007 database
I tried to open an Access 2007 program, there is a Microsoft Office Access message box appeared and said “The expression you entered has a function name that Microsoft Office Access can't find”, after I click on the OK button, there is an Action Failed message box, the information on the message box are Macro n... 16 Mar 2010 10:15
Counting Days between two Dates excluding weekends
I would like to count the number of working days between two date, For example a date on a Friday and a date on the following Monday will count as 1 Day not 3 Days Is there a way to do this in an query Thanks ... 13 Mar 2010 13:07
can't open the report in the design view
Hi When I click the design icon I get the message:"you do not have exclusive access to the database at this time. If you proceed to make changes, you may not be able to save them later". Is it mean that somebody else opens the report? I asked my colegous and they said that they didn't. I don't know what to do.... 13 Mar 2010 13:07
Paste Error Messages in Access
I've had a problem that has been persistent across versions of Access, and have found no solution. I often use forms in datasheet view to paste from one table to an exact copy of that table. I have to use paste rather than a query because I need to generate an error table to deal manually with problem records. ... 13 Mar 2010 13:07
Removing Auto Date on Header of Table Printout (in 2007)
I am new to Access 2007 but have a fairly good grounding of Access 2003 but wonder if anyone can help with the problem I have? I would prefer not to see the date when I print out the tables and queries from my database. Is there a way I can remove this date without removing the rest of the header information... 13 Mar 2010 13:07
Problems installing Office 2007
I am trying to reinstall Office after, changing my platform from XP to windows 7... and now back to XP again. Installation stops ..asking me for : Powerpoint-nb-no\PptLR.cab. Cant find this anywhere...Wat do I do to complete a succesful installation ? ... 13 Mar 2010 13:07
inventory level adjustment
How would I make it so the level of my inventory would automaticly adjust the amount.? If I enter a date in the orders table as the order is completed the inventory level for the item would subtract one. -- Todd ... 13 Mar 2010 13:07
car sale
I am wondering if you still have the car. If you do could you pleasesend me your number or address. Thank you. You can call me at 206 366 2810. Fedor Galenko. ... 11 Mar 2010 01:19