First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122
pop 3
how do i delete pop 3 server ==when i try to send mail i get host pop 3 does not respond ==socket error 11001 =host smtp could not be found==i dont know how this started or how to fix it ==bev. w i need help as i can not send or recieve mail. thanks ... 30 Mar 2010 12:46
duportail
... 30 Mar 2010 09:26
Multiple Where condition in Apply Filter command
Hi I have a form based on a query. I wish to apply more than one filter to the form.I am using the docmd.applyfilter event. I have created two filters strcriteria and strcriteria2. If I apply these seperately they work fine, if I use then consecutively then only the latter applies. I have tried the code bel... 30 Mar 2010 12:46
2 Gig limit on an Access DB will fill up very quickly when using attachment data type
Hi, I have an Access database with attachment data type enabled, as users are uploading pdf's and other documents, I am afraid they will fill the database (2GB) very quikly. What are my options to resolve this? Is there a way to continue using Access? do I need to Migrate to SQL? (does SQL fix the problem? d... 30 Mar 2010 08:20
hey
sophia, Sorry but no one is going to call you... AND you have posted to the newsgroup about Microsoft Access a database software. I would suggest you contact your ISP or perhaps find a newsgroup about you specific eMail program. Good Luck! Gina Whipp 2010 Microsoft MVP (Access) "I feel I have been de... 29 Mar 2010 21:26
Maintain the same number in a spreadsheet
I use a spreadsheet to calculate my contract price for a bid. I would like to maintain the same price amount with a formula that would automatically adjust the percentage of profit up or down when a direct cost in the spreadsheet amount is changed. For example; if I have a bid price of $1000 with a 10% profit ($100)and... 29 Mar 2010 20:20
Find duplicate records in two tables.
I need to find employees names that show up in two tables (duplicates). I have a table called Did Not Receive Gift Card and a table called Tax List (the table names are saved with the spaces exactly as shown). I need to find employees whose name is on the Did Not Receive Gift Card table AS WELL AS on the tax li... 29 Mar 2010 18:07
Really slow procedure A2007 ADO
I've revised my procedure to update POs from an external source trying to speed it up. What I've found is that a reliable 4 seconds per transaction is taken up executing a simple ADO "Find" command: rst.Find "POLineID=" & rstImpLines!POLineID,,adSearchForward,1 The recordset has 44,000 rows. The rstImpLines rec... 3 Apr 2010 21:26
A2007 SP2 sending pdf attachment to email comes out portrait
I have an app that uses an event procedure to send a report in pdf format via email. It's a simple command, works perfectly most of the time. Every 50 or so times, various users, it ends up generating the report in Portrait format instead of landscape. No rhyme or reason. Sender will execute the app 5 times, then o... 29 Mar 2010 15:52
Subform causes Main Form to show the same record multiple times
I have a form named Patients Info with a subform on it for Household Members. The Patients Info form is created from the table: Patients and the Household Members subform is created from the table:FedPovertyLevel. The table Patients is related to the table FedPovertyLevel in a one to many relationship. The... 29 Mar 2010 14:45