First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187
DLOOKUP Save to Table
I am helping the owner of a table who inherited a database that needs to be re-disigned in the future. For now, she has a form where the user selects the employee name from a drop-down list. (The values are from a separate table.) When the name is displayed, a separate field displays the associated employee nu... 20 Oct 2009 14:31
prova
ciao vincenza sono claudia questo e un messaggio di prova se ti arriva rispondimi a presto ciao claudia.... 18 Oct 2009 12:45
CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME.
Hi, MY NAME IS SHENIJUA STEPHENS, AND I HAVE A TOSHIBA. FOR THE PAST TWO-AND-HALF DAYS, I'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET ON MY INTERNET EXPLORER. BUT FOR SOME ODD REASON IT IS NOT WORKING, AND IT KEEPS SAYING IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY WIRELESS CONNECTION, BUT IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH MICROSOFT. SO IF YOU DON'T MIND, CAN Y... 18 Oct 2009 09:28
Remove borders when ms access 2007 performs an export to excel?
Hi, I have ms access macros that export tables to several different excel workbooks, but it sometimes inserts borders around some or all of the data in excel when the export command executes. Is there a way to stop ms access from doing that? It messes up the clean formatting that I have set up in the workshe... 19 Oct 2009 13:04
Maltese Font?
Are the any maltese fonts for micrasoft office 2003 and 2007? If yes pls post NO FLAMING LIKE WHERE IS MALTESE USED ECT! ... 20 Oct 2009 11:09
How to return accounter to zero position?
Hi, Do someone know how to return accounter to zero position in Access database? I tryied to delete data from db and compact and repair it doesn't help, tryied in tables designvy to delete primary key and wrote it again. Before deleting of data it was 100 records efter i erased them the accounter returns to t... 15 Oct 2009 16:07
OLE OBJECT IN MS ACCESS WITH BITMAP FILES
Hi I desined a data base (mdb) that includes a ole object , the expected file is bitmab file , and it was working fine by inserting the bmp files ,, but suddenly i got different content while inserting the bitmap files it changes to package content instaed of bitmap object . and instead of getting the pictur... 14 Oct 2009 05:56
Access 2007 Automation -- Unable to Show Popup Menu
I open an Access 2007 database and run code that creates another instance of Access (mappAccess) and uses it to open another database as currentDB (mappAccess.OpenCurrentDatabase). It is visible on the desktop. One of the things I need to be able to do as part of the process is to show a custom shortcut menu, "Cus... 23 Oct 2009 00:11
Creating a date from week number, day number and year value
I have a table with the week number, the day of the week number and the year. I need to convert it into an actual date. Example: Week# 42 Day# 6 (or Saturday) Year 2010 Any function to do this? Thanks for any help. ... 12 Oct 2009 17:29
Chat GIRL&BOY FRIEND EVERY DAY
Friends Forever! www.123maza.com/rajas/ The best of friends, Will always share, Your secret dreams, Because they care. The best of friends, Worth more than gold, Give all the love, A heart can hold. join www.123maza.com/rajas/ get lot of friends & life partner everyday you chat ... 8 Oct 2009 02:23