From: Wolfgang Kern on

"hutch--" wrote:

> Wolfgang,
>
> Why would you try and get involved in the bulsh*t that rages in ALA ?
> i thought you were a programmer interested in programming.

Because we all are already tired from your eat the hat story.

>> You don't got something silly with horses Steve ?
> HAY, its wot 'orses eat.
> HAY, its also SHOUTING.

We spell the latter HEY here.

>> I'm not within your hat-game yet, and I wont join in anyway.
> If you are not up to it, stay out of it.
>> Beside the fact that you use a cheated code in header PE
> take it up with Microsoft, they produce the linker specs for windows
> 32 bit PE files.

>> Let's see if I can figure out what it's supposed to do:

> Whats there to figure out ?

Not much, I saw just a few API calls beside stack abusing
with a lot of almost redundant data moves.

> Here is a deviant version of masm1k that is nearly as badly written as
> the trash you see in ALA from time to time. You will need user32.lib
> from masm32 to build it. It was written as a demo of how NOT to write
> assembler code.

Now if this is the best you can show us then we wont see your other.

[...]

__
wolfgang

From: hutch-- on
Yeah,

> Do you know a better way to make a program with less than
> 1024 bytes which displays a message box in Win32? With
> your assembly programming skills and the "sheer brutal
> power of MASM" this shouldn't be problem. And as I already
> said, I'm always keen on learning something new.

Yes, you seem to have learnt how to lie to the members in ALA. When
will you start eating Wannabee's hat ?

From: Betov on
hutch-- <hutch(a)movsd.com> �crivait news:1189249726.985762.163310
@r29g2000hsg.googlegroups.com:

> you seem to have learnt how to lie to the members in ALA

At least, Herbert will have learnt something new for him.

He will also have learnt that we will your Sources the very
same day you will show us your MicroSoft's permission for
redistributing MASM.

:)

Betov.

< http://rosasm.org >

From: hutch-- on
smile,

> He will also have learnt that we will your Sources the very
> same day you will show us your MicroSoft's permission for
> redistributing MASM.

Hold your breath waiting for a reply from Microsoft. How many years
has he been waiting now, 3 or 4 ? has Herbert turned blue yet from
holding his breath or dancing cheek to cheek with you ?

When will you pay for ASM32 to Intelligent Firmware or are you happy
that the users of RotAsm may not be legally allowed to distribute
anything they write with your crapheap ?

Shame on you Betov for STEALING asm32 from Intelligent Firmware.

From: hutch-- on
Betov,

> Liar? Who is a liar, here? You claim having written MASM32
> ("When i wrote MASM32"...), but you did not said *who*
> wrote MASM, nor *who* wrote the couple of small examples
> inside your package.

Ho ho ho, run any Microsoft binary to see who owns it. Run any of my
binaries to see who owns them and any source code that does not have
someone elses name on it is mine.

I count 145 examples that I have written then you have the library
that I have written over 80% of and there is probably more if I look
for it.

Differing from you Betov I don't have to plaster my name all over
things. To find my code in the masm32 project, look for ANYTHING that
does not have a name on it.

Differing from Betovware, any code or libraries contributed by other
programmers is clearly indentified so everyone knows who wrote it and
who owns it.

Here is a new slogan for you.

"Betovware, Powered by pure bullsh*t"