From: hutch-- on
Betov,

> As you seem unable to understand anything in Assembly

What assembler, RotAsm is trying to be a compiler but doing it really
badly. MASM is an assembler and it does the bulk of the high level
stuff with its pre-processor, not compiler code like you have tried to
write into RotAsm.

> Plus, you can Double-Click upon, say, "MessageBox", select
> [Unfold], and see the outputed pure Assembly, in the Click
> time.

So you need your compiler to see the code so its not assembler at all.

> MessageBox &NULL, 'Hold on', 'Hutch--, --, --', &MB_OK
> ExitProcess

Wow you have hit the big time :)

jmp lbl1
lbl0:
fn MessageBox,0,"Stop deluding yourself Betov","Liar",MB_OK

lbl1:
.if rv(MessageBox,0,"Is Betov Past It ?","Question",MB_YESNO) ==
IDNO
jmp lbl0
.else
fn MessageBox,0,"Poor Old Fella","Yerp",MB_OK
.endif

exit

Same place it was posted before Wannabee made his challenge, www.masm32.com

From: hutch-- on
smile,

> > The posted linkwww.masm32.com has over 100 complete short masm
> > programs.
>
> Sorry, but this does not match with the challenge you have
> accepted, on several points:

Desperation again Betov.

> * Nobody ever said that he would have to download an illegal
> package.

Is this based on your experience if stealing ASM32 ? When will you pay
for it so RotAsm users can distribute their code safely ?

> * The MASM examples are *NOT* from your hand.

And RotAsm was written by the tooth fairy. How would you know, have
you suddenly become an expert in MASM ?

> Still waiting.

While waiting help poor Wannabee chew his hat.

From: hutch-- on
smile,

> Give a try to a Power-Basic App:

No use, it would be too powerful for you.

From: Betov on
hutch-- <hutch(a)movsd.com> �crivait news:1189416270.361878.154180@
22g2000hsm.googlegroups.com:

> smile,
>
>> Give a try to a Power-Basic App:
>
> No use, it would be too powerful for you.

You are right: Just post *complete* code of yours, that
you would have written with your C-Side-Toy. Oooopppsss,
in your case, it is a "PowerBasic-Side-Toy".

:)

Betov.

< http://rosasm.org

From: hutch-- on
smile,

> You are right: Just post *complete* code of yours, that
> you would have written with your C-Side-Toy. Oooopppsss,
> in your case, it is a "PowerBasic-Side-Toy".

You better try and stick to MASM code, at least you would have some
chance to read it where PowerBASIC is just too powerful for you.