From: Betov on
hutch-- <hutch(a)movsd.com> �crivait news:1189434092.180475.32990
@k79g2000hse.googlegroups.com:

> This is the challenge I accepted.

> 7 Feb 2005 06:09:17 -0800
>
> Come up with 10-20 diffrent examples of _complete_ (short) MASM
> programs, and I will write the RosAsm equivalents

Yes? Then, why do you refuse to post the very first
"example of _complete_ (short) MASM program", so
that Half could begin heating his hat?

Betov.

< http://rosasm.org >

From: Betov on
CodeMonk <jascwa(a)yahoo.com> �crivait

> Betov wrote:
>>
>> 1) He is right with being affraid of downloading illegal stuff.
>>

> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=7A1C9DA0-0510-
> 44A2-B042-7EF370530C64&displaylang=en
>
> Ok, I'm fairly certain there wouldn't be any issues of legality there.

This is not the topic. Learn how to read, Scott.

Betov.

< http://rosasm.org >

From: Betov on
CodeMonk <jascwa(a)yahoo.com> �crivait news:W7eFi.39515$wN3.1986
@bignews2.bellsouth.net:

> OK, so your issue is with the MASM32 package specifically.

The MASM package is not part of the challenge that Hutch--
has taken and now refuses to assume.

> Which, as
> far as I can tell, are full of his and many other talented developer's
> sources.

As you like, but this is not the topic.

> Is it that you dispute they exist?

No.

Betov.

< http://rosasm.org >

From: CodeMonk on
Betov wrote:

>> Betov wrote:
>>> 1) He is right with being affraid of downloading illegal stuff.
>>>
>> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=7A1C9DA0-0510-
>> 44A2-B042-7EF370530C64&displaylang=en
>>
>> Ok, I'm fairly certain there wouldn't be any issues of legality there.
>
> This is not the topic. Learn how to read, Scott.

I'm trying Rene, but my EULA-FU is clouded, no wait, that's my bifocals :)

- Scott
From: Betov on
"Ratch" <watchit(a)comcast.net> �crivait

> What is everyone squawking about? You can download MASM "legally"
> from MS.

And then? Does it make MicroSoft property Public Domain?

> They are giving it away.

No Thanks. This is not the topic.

> Then download just the code Hutch
> wrote from his site.

Impossible: This is illegal. Also, this it not the topic,
and not the challenge that his has taken, and refuses to
assume.

> Then have at it.

At what? Where is Hutch-written *complete* Assembly first
Source, that he is suyppose to show, *here*?

Betov.

< http://rosasm.org >