From: Betov on
hutch-- <hutch(a)movsd.com> �crivait

>> paste into a RosAsm [File/New (empty)], press F6 and it will run at
>> once.
>
> I don't care where it will run, you are violating the specs of your
> own challenge by not posting ALL the code. You are using code/macros
> that are not published. Can't RotAsm do these thing with its pre-
> processor ?

As you seem unable to understand anything in Assembly, even
when having it under you nose, here is a simplified version,
that even an idiot like you should understand:

; Macros:

[call | push #L>2 | call #1]

[MessageBox | #=4 | push #L>1 | call 'USER32.MessageBoxA']

[ExitProcess | Push 0 | call "KERNEL32.ExitProcess" ]

; Data:

[DialogTitle: "Minimum RosAsm", 0
Message: " --- Assembler Pure and Simple --- ", 0]

Main:
MessageBox &NULL, Message, DialogTitle, &MB_OK
ExitProcess

Plus, you can Double-Click upon, say, "MessageBox", select
[Unfold], and see the outputed pure Assembly, in the Click
time.

Yes, it is *complete*. Yes, it compiles and run in one hit.
Yes, there are many other way for doing the same thing, with
other RosAsm's Macros, like, for example:

MessageBox &NULL, 'Hold on', 'Hutch--, --, --', &MB_OK
ExitProcess

That being said, we are still waiting for you to post any Code
of yours, so that the Challenge could exist, and so that Half
could eventually eat his hat.

:)

Betov.

< http://rosasm.org >

From: Betov on
Frank Kotler <fbkotler(a)verizon.net> �crivait news:tk6Fi.3202$qV3.200
@trndny02:

> Clearly (although he doesn't say so), he meant
> post "the complete code" and doesn't accept posting a link as "coming up
> with". You may not agree, I may not agree, but Wannabee claims you
> haven't "come up with" the code

Where did you saw Hutch posting any Link? The closest he came
to, was to say that some MASM32 examples are from his hand.
Which are? [Admitting that someone would accept downloading
an illegal package...].

Betov.

< http://rosasm.org >

From: Betov on
hutch-- <hutch(a)movsd.com> �crivait news:1189410872.834414.285540@
50g2000hsm.googlegroups.com:

> this is the challenge that he
> offered that I accepted.

> 7 Feb 2005 06:09:17 -0800
>
> Come up with 10-20 diffrent examples of _complete_ (short) MASM
> programs, and I will write the RosAsm equivalents. And lets compare
> them. All called code must be present, except for Win32 API code.

If you have accepted this challenge, why do you refuse to
assume it, by refusing the very first words of it?

Betov.

< http://rosasm.org >

From: hutch-- on
Betov,

> > Come up with 10-20 diffrent examples of _complete_ (short) MASM
> > programs, and I will write the RosAsm equivalents. And lets compare
> > them. All called code must be present, except for Win32 API code.
>
> If you have accepted this challenge, why do you refuse to
> assume it, by refusing the very first words of it?

Which words ?

Come
Come up
Come up with
Come up with 10-20
Come up with 10-20 diffrent
Come up with 10-20 diffrent examples etc ......

The posted link www.masm32.com has over 100 complete short masm
programs.

Will you help poor Wannabee chew that hat since no-one else would
touch him after you have had your wicked way with him. Poor Wannabee
lead astray by a dirty old man like Betov, shame on you Betov.

From: Betov on
hutch-- <hutch(a)movsd.com> �crivait news:1189414850.607433.134880
@k79g2000hse.googlegroups.com:

> The posted link www.masm32.com has over 100 complete short masm
> programs.

Sorry, but this does not match with the challenge you have
accepted, on several points:

* Nobody ever said that he would have to download an illegal
package.

* The MASM examples are *NOT* from your hand.

* You have to begin with posting the first *complete* example
of yours.

Still waiting.

Betov.

< http://rosasm.org >