From: Betov on
hutch-- <hutch(a)movsd.com> �crivait news:1189420723.116647.105130
@d55g2000hsg.googlegroups.com:

> The "fn" macro and the "rv" macros have full source code supplied

In your package?

No doubt, but this is not what you have been asked for, in the
challenge that you have accepted. You have taken the challenge
of showing your *complete* source. For now, the only ones, who
have done so, were Frank and Half. Still waiting for yours.

Betov.

< http://rosasm.org >

From: Betov on
hutch-- <hutch(a)movsd.com> �crivait news:1189420894.869529.245520@
50g2000hsm.googlegroups.com:

> The only thing trailing is your chewin to help poor Wannabee.

Always glad to help poor Wannabee, but it is difficult for
him to loose a challenge that you have taken, and that you
refuse to assume.

Betov.

< http://rosasm.org >

From: Betov on
hutch-- <hutch(a)movsd.com> �crivait news:1189420998.137757.223440
@k79g2000hse.googlegroups.com:

> smile,
>
>> You are right: Just post *complete* code of yours, that
>> you would have written with your C-Side-Toy. Oooopppsss,
>> in your case, it is a "PowerBasic-Side-Toy".
>
> You better try and stick to MASM code, at least you would have some
> chance to read it where PowerBASIC is just too powerful for you.

No doubt, but... where is the *complete* code you have
taken the challenge to show us?

Betov.

< http://rosasm.org >

From: hutch-- on
Betov,

You had better read Wanabee's challenge before you start chewin on his
hat.

> > The "fn" macro and the "rv" macros have full source code supplied
>
> In your package?
>
> No doubt, but this is not what you have been asked for,

I don't care what you may ask for, its the challenge that Wannabee
made and lost. try reading it to dilute your ignorance.

> You have taken the challenge
> of showing your *complete* source.

Thats what MASM32 is about, shame you can't do it with your toy
compiler.

> For now, the only ones, who
> have done so, were Frank and Half. Still waiting for yours.

Frank is not authorised to post my code, no matter how simple it is.
here is only one place to find my code, www.masm32.com

From: hutch-- on
smile,

> > The only thing trailing is your chewin to help poor Wannabee.
>
> Always glad to help poor Wannabee, but it is difficult for
> him to loose a challenge that you have taken, and that you
> refuse to assume.

All he has to do is reproduce the masm32 library. :)

Will you chew his hat for him /