From: hutch-- on
smile,

> No doubt, but... where is the *complete* code you have
> taken the challenge to show us?

Same place as it has been since before you cobbled your toy together,
www.masm32.com

From: Betov on
hutch-- <hutch(a)movsd.com> �crivait news:1189423343.171806.255160
@r29g2000hsg.googlegroups.com:

> I don't care what you may ask for, its the challenge that Wannabee
> made and lost

How could he loose, if *you* refuse to assume the challenge,
that *you* have taken?

Betov.

< http://rosasm.org >

From: Betov on
hutch-- <hutch(a)movsd.com> �crivait news:1189423477.660048.318210@
22g2000hsm.googlegroups.com:

> smile,
>
>> No doubt, but... where is the *complete* code you have
>> taken the challenge to show us?
>
> Same place as it has been since before you cobbled your toy together,
> www.masm32.com

Sorry, but this is not the challenge, that *you* have taken.
Please, show us, so that Half could eventually eat his hat.

Betov.

< http://rosasm.org >

From: //o//annabee on
P� Mon, 10 Sep 2007 08:32:01 +0100, skrev hutch-- <hutch(a)movsd.com>:

> HAY Wannabee,
>
>> paste into a RosAsm [File/New (empty)], press F6 and it will run at
>> once.
>
> I don't care where it will run, you are violating the specs of your
> own challenge by not posting ALL the code. You are using code/macros
> that are not published.

????

Can't RotAsm do these thing with its pre-
> processor ?

do what?

From: hutch-- on
smile,

>> Can't RotAsm do these thing with its pre-processor ?
>
> do what?

Exactly. Time to start chewin that hat.