From: Betov on
hutch-- <hutch(a)movsd.com> �crivait news:1189435270.065992.233510
@g4g2000hsf.googlegroups.com:

> Your refusal to download the masm32 project at www.masm32.com is
> because you simply could not compete with MASM using trash like
> Betov's toy.

1) Dowloading this is illegal.

2) You have taken the challenge of posting *your* *complete*
examples.

3) The MASM32 examples are *NOT* written by yourself.

4) The MASM32 examples are *NOT* self-contained.

Betov.

< http://rosasm.org >

From: CodeMonk on
Betov wrote:

> 1) He is right with being affraid of downloading illegal stuff.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=7A1C9DA0-0510-44A2-B042-7EF370530C64&displaylang=en

Ok, I'm fairly certain there wouldn't be any issues of legality there.

- Scott
From: Betov on
CodeMonk <jascwa(a)yahoo.com> �crivait news:8EdFi.39493$wN3.23574
@bignews2.bellsouth.net:

> OK then. Assuming what you say is true, then can you not download it
> directly from Microsoft? I understand the purist C-Side-Toy
> perspective, but is it legal to download MASM?

Yes, MASM is available legally from MicroSoft, inside huge
bullshits packages. This does not mean that it is legal to
*REDISTRIBUTE* any MicroSoft product.

The challenge is not about having MASM or not. The challenge
that he has taken, and that he refuses to assume, is to POST
HIS COMPLETE EXAMPLES SOURCES.

Betov.

< http://rosasm.org >

From: Betov on
hutch-- <hutch(a)movsd.com> �crivait news:1189435867.455716.36690
@o80g2000hse.googlegroups.com:

> The enclosed Microsoft EULA in the masm32 project is exhaustive in its
> provision of legal rights to the end user and that legal right is
> garranteed by Microsoft because they say so in the EULA

The Eula says in clear words that you cannot redistribute it,
that you cannot use it under any OS but Windows, and so on...
Not that Hutch-- has special permission for redistributing it.

Betov.

< http://rosasm.org >

From: CodeMonk on
Betov wrote:

> The challenge is not about having MASM or not. The challenge
> that he has taken, and that he refuses to assume, is to POST
> HIS COMPLETE EXAMPLES SOURCES.

OK, so your issue is with the MASM32 package specifically. Which, as
far as I can tell, are full of his and many other talented developer's
sources. Is it that you dispute they exist?

- Scott