From: mats on
Rob wrote:
> How do I get the checksums?

the command is BYTES
From: Rob on
Well, I think I found at least part of the problem. The Solver won't
start if I am using RPN mode. It starts OK in Algebraic mode, but I
can't figure out how to use it in that mode yet.

SURELY, this isn't working as designed (right?)

From: Rob on
Argghhh.....after playing with it in Algebraic mode for a little while,
I retried RPN and it worked!

I have no idea what could've been wrong before, but it's working now,
so I think I'll leave it alone.

Thanks to all for the assistance.

From: Jean-Yves Avenard on
Rob wrote:
> Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the 2.08 ROM so that I can
> step back and try the solver there?
They are the same ...
From: Jean-Yves Avenard on
Rob wrote:
> Well, I think I found at least part of the problem. The Solver won't
> start if I am using RPN mode. It starts OK in Algebraic mode, but I
> can't figure out how to use it in that mode yet.
You need to use soft-menu (-117SF) as described in the HP50 manual...

JY