From: Rob on
I've updated my 50g to 2.09, and I can access the Equation Library.
However, I've noticed that the solver will not launch properly. I get a
very brief flash of the solver screen, but I am then returned to the
main screen.

Has anyone else seen this?

I think I need some help here.

Thanks.

From: TW on
> Has anyone else seen this?

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.hp48/browse_thread/thread/b20c66cdf6c2a524/#

Are you using the older libraries from the previous ROM versions? Read
that thread for the new ones if you are.

TW

From: Rob on
This is a 50g...I thought that the older library problems only applied
to the 49g? Am I wrong?

From: Zeno on
In article <1156037053.560634.280350(a)b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>, Rob
<robharris99(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> I've updated my 50g to 2.09, and I can access the Equation Library.
> However, I've noticed that the solver will not launch properly. I get a
> very brief flash of the solver screen, but I am then returned to the
> main screen.
>
> Has anyone else seen this?
>
> I think I need some help here.
>
> Thanks.

Are you referring to the "num.slv" accessed from right shifting the 7
key?????
From: Rob on

> Are you referring to the "num.slv" accessed from right shifting the 7
> key?????

No, I am referring to the SOLV softkey.