From: Jean-Yves Avenard on
John H Meyers wrote:

> Oh well, there's no interest in a slight update; I give up!
Unfortunately, that update isn't an easy one.
I had a look last night and while you could easily call the graphic
solver for simple equations, there's no GUI for the multiple solver. It
would need to be written from scratch if you want a nice and easy to use UI.

That would be more than one week

JY
From: Jean-Yves Avenard on
Rob wrote:

> It's the same equation library I've been using for years, and I never
> had to set flag 117 before. It's stupid.
You never had to set the flag because there wasn't any EQL for the HP49G
until about 1 year ago. So what are you on about?

> Furthermore, as of right now, I STILL have not set flag 117, and it
> works. HOW DID IT GET SET? Don't know? Me either, but it works.

It will work if you're not using the APPS menu to access the EQNLIB but
directly type it on the keyboard

JY
From: Rob on
When did I say that I used it on a 49? I used this library for years on
my 48, and never had a single problem with it.

Also, I never typed EQNLIB on the keyboard, nor did I set flag 117, and
it still works. I believe the other idea in this thread as to what the
problem is more likely the culprit.

From: Jean-Yves Avenard on
Rob wrote:
> When did I say that I used it on a 49? I used this library for years on
> my 48, and never had a single problem with it.

when was there any choose-box menu on the 48G?
From: Rob on
Where did I say that there was?