From: Jim Mack on
Karl E. Peterson wrote:
> GS explained :
>> I'm using the following code, not a control:
>>
>> Label1.Caption = App.Path
>
> You gotta be kidding? What version of VB? What OS?

I have a vague recollection that if VB is started from a shortcut
using SFNs, that this will be one result. But it must be a pretty old
recollection.

--
Jim Mack
Twisted tees at http://www.cafepress.com/2050inc

From: GS on
Works great. Thanks so much!
Garry

From: GS on
Works great. Thanks so much!

Garry

From: GS on
Hi Larry,
Thanks! Works great.

I saw this already and passed it over because 'Filename' was in it. After
reviewing the other posts I'm now better informed about how it works.

regards,
Garry
From: GS on
Karl, I don't get it either. My dev machine (XP Pro SP3) returns full text.
My test machines (XP Pro SP2, Win7 64bit) return the truncated version.
What's strange is that it only occurs in the labels on my splash and about
dialogs. It shows full text everywhere else.

I'm using VB6 SP6
Garry