From: Henning on
I didn't criticize it in the dotnet group, the same scenario as his dotnet
reply showed up here in the vb-classic group. The Q was crossposted here
too, so all posts in one group shows up in the other.

/Henning

From: Saga on

"argusy" <argusy(a)slmember.on.net> wrote
>There was another .dll that had a stack of icons in it, too, but I just
>can't remember what it was called.

shell32.dll :-) Regards, Saga

From: Scott M. on

"Norm Cook" <normcook(a)cableone.net> wrote in message
> Strange, I don't have that folder on my machine.
> Did the poster say he was using Nxt?

The message was cross-posted to the VB .NET group as well as the classic VB
group, which I did not notice when I responded to the message as I found it
in the VB .NET group.

-Scott

From: Herfried K. Wagner [MVP] on
Saga schrieb:
> "argusy" <argusy(a)slmember.on.net> wrote
>> There was another .dll that had a stack of icons in it, too, but I just
>> can't remember what it was called.
>
> shell32.dll :-)

Use of Microsoft Copyrighted Content
<URL:http://www.microsoft.com/about/legal/permissions/default.mspx#EPE>

--
M S Herfried K. Wagner
M V P <URL:http://dotnet.mvps.org/>
From: Schmidt on

"Nobody" <nobody(a)nobody.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> "mayayana" <mayaXXyana(a)rcXXn.com> wrote in message
> > If I remember correctly, "Nobody" deserves the credit
> > for providing the above links in the first place.
>
> Must be one of my clones...

Heh, I'm cloned ... from nobody!
<g>

Olaf