From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Robin Bignall" <docrobin(a)ntlworld.com>

| I don't know. I've stopped using A-Squared and have raised this item
| on their web forum.
| --
| Robin
| (BrE)
| Herts, England

Did 'ShadowPuterDude' reply/respond ?

If not, please send me an email of the posted URL and I will have him give your A-Squared
thread due attention.

--
Dave

From: Buffalo on

Robin Bignall wrote:
[snip]
> I've stopped using A-Squared and have raised this item
> on their web forum.
Is it possible that A-Squared is causing the problem and another program is
reacting to it?
IOW, perhaps A-squared is not itself bringing up the boxes, but another
program inter-reacting with it.
Just thinking out loud. :)
Buffalo
PS: Long thread and easy to miss something.

From: Robin Bignall on
On Mon, 28 Dec 2009 17:35:00 -0500, "David H. Lipman"
<DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net> wrote:

>From: "Robin Bignall" <docrobin(a)ntlworld.com>
>
>| I don't know. I've stopped using A-Squared and have raised this item
>| on their web forum.
>| --
>| Robin
>| (BrE)
>| Herts, England
>
>Did 'ShadowPuterDude' reply/respond ?
>
>If not, please send me an email of the posted URL and I will have him give your A-Squared
>thread due attention.

http://support.emsisoft.com/topic/1105-infection-message-at-xp-logon/page__gopid__5462&

That gets to my latest post on the group, but it won't help much as
I'm not going to go through the folderol they're suggesting: I've
simply uninstalled A-Squared.
--
Robin
(BrE)
From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Robin Bignall" <docrobin(a)ntlworld.com>

| On Mon, 28 Dec 2009 17:35:00 -0500, "David H. Lipman"
| <DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net> wrote:

>>From: "Robin Bignall" <docrobin(a)ntlworld.com>

>>| I don't know. I've stopped using A-Squared and have raised this item
>>| on their web forum.
>>| --
>>| Robin
>>| (BrE)
>>| Herts, England

>>Did 'ShadowPuterDude' reply/respond ?

>>If not, please send me an email of the posted URL and I will have him give your
>>A-Squared
>>thread due attention.

| http://support.emsisoft.com/topic/1105-infection-message-at-xp-logon/page__gopid__5462&

| That gets to my latest post on the group, but it won't help much as
| I'm not going to go through the folderol they're suggesting: I've
| simply uninstalled A-Squared.
| --
| Robin
| (BrE)
| Herts, England

OK got it...

--
Dave

From: Buffalo on

Robin Bignall wrote:
[snip]>

http://support.emsisoft.com/topic/1105-infection-message-at-xp-logon/page__gopid__5462&

> That gets to my latest post on the group, but it won't help much as
> I'm not going to go through the folderol they're suggesting: I've
> simply uninstalled A-Squared.

Well maybe A-Squared will stop their 'defensive' attitude and try to improve
their product.
I thought they responded to you like you were a beginning computer user.
Have a Happy New Year,
Buffalo