From: Bullwinkle on
You are stealing again, by not doing the work you are paid to do.

"Jenn" <me(a)nowhere.whocareswhatthisemailisanyway> wrote in message
"

From: FromTheRafters on
"~BD~" <BoaterDave(a)hotmail..co.uk> wrote in message
> Jenn wrote:
>
>> I am a woman .....
>

> With lovely green eyes! :)

Which have irises, which rhymes with viruses - getting dangerously close
to being on topic here. :o)

From: Dustin Cook on
"FromTheRafters" <erratic(a)nomail.afraid.org> wrote in news:hrql2e$5vf$1
@news.eternal-september.org:

> "~BD~" <BoaterDave(a)hotmail..co.uk> wrote in message
>> Jenn wrote:
>>
>>> I am a woman .....
>>

>> With lovely green eyes! :)
>
> Which have irises, which rhymes with viruses - getting dangerously close
> to being on topic here. :o)

Always a comedian.

--
"Hrrngh! Someday I'm going to hurl this...er...roll this...hrrngh.. nudge
this boulder right down a cliff." - Goblin Warrior

From: Jenn on
FromTheRafters wrote:
> "~BD~" <BoaterDave(a)hotmail..co.uk> wrote in message
>> Jenn wrote:
>>
>>> I am a woman .....
>>

>> With lovely green eyes! :)
>
> Which have irises, which rhymes with viruses - getting dangerously
> close to being on topic here. :o)

You made me laugh.. you get 1 point. :)

thanks!

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)

From: Max Wachtel on
On Mon, 03 May 2010 19:25:53 -0400, Jenn <nope(a)noway.atnohow.anyday> wrote:

>> From: "~BD~" <BoaterDave(a)hot.mail.co.uk>
>>

>> | I genuinely felt (still feel) that the picture I posted was in no way
>> | pornographic and *was* meant simply in fun - *not* intended to be
>> | offensive.
>>

>> http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?act=boardrules
>>
>> Terms of Use:
>>
>> "You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous,
>> hateful,
>> threatening,
>> sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable
>> laws. In addition
>> you will not engage in any sort of spamming, whether it is comment spam
>> (injecting a
>> comment into a thread for the purpose of placing a link back to a
>> website
>> offering the
>> same services offered here; or services totally unrelated to this
>> website), the use of
>> signature links deemed to be for the sole purpose of increasing web
>> traffic to a site of
>> interest by the member, or any combination of those two examples. This
>> includes the
>> Personal Message feature."
>>

> so whats your point? The image is not any of that.

I asked my wife what she thought of the image and she said that she "was
offended, it was vulgar and should not be on a public forum".
--
This post was created using Opera(a)USB: http://www.opera-usb.com
Virus Removal Instructions