From: Jenn on
Max Wachtel wrote:
> On Wed, 12 May 2010 12:08:27 -0400, Jenn
> <me(a)nowhere.whocareswhatthisemailisanyway> wrote:
>
>> Max Wachtel wrote:
>>> On Mon, 10 May 2010 21:55:33 -0400, Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

>>> one would think that living in the "bible belt" would cause one's
>>> morals to be a little higher than those living in,let's say,Vegas?
>>
>> I'm also a Christian... what's that have to do with this image you
>> are discussing?
>>
>> Define what you mean by "vulgar" or even "sexually oriented". Do you
>> mean
>> an image that turns people on? What do you mean because there are
>> many images that could fall into either category but are not removed
>> from groups
>> that consider themselves to be family oriented.
>
> BD got himself banned for the image in question. Most of the forums I
> frequent would not have allowed it either.

I'm aware of all that... no one can tell me what about that image makes it
sexually oriented. At what point does any image qualify as being sexually
oriented? Is it at the point it gets someone aroused? If that is true,
other images should be disallowed, too. Also, what about the image was
"vulgar"?? Do tell? I'd like an explanation.

Thus far, you and others have labeled the image as both vulgar and sexually
oriented so it was unsuitable for malwarebytes forum, yet NO ONE will
explain at what point an image becomes, either. It sounds like some
ambiguous determination based on a conclusion written on the wind.

So .. answer my questions above. If no one can answer then, the only
conclusions is that the image can't be either vulgar or sexually oriented.

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)

From: Dustin Cook on
"Max Wachtel" <maxpro4u(a)hotmail.com> wrote in news:op.vcmh7bcgxavyrp(a)max:

> On Tue, 11 May 2010 21:56:45 -0400, Dustin Cook
> <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> That was 5 years ago
>
> I can't believe its been that long....

Yep.. 5 years and counting :)

--
"Hrrngh! Someday I'm going to hurl this...er...roll this...hrrngh.. nudge
this boulder right down a cliff." - Goblin Warrior

From: James Morrow on
In article <hsd863$bai$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>,
nope(a)noway.atnohow.anyday says...
> James Morrow wrote:
> > In article <hsaiis$t42$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>,
> > nope(a)noway.atnohow.anyday says...
> >>
> >> "David H. Lipman" <DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net> wrote in message

> >> What do you mean by sexually-oriented?
> >>

> > We are not discussing milk cows. Yes, this is sexually orientated. Any
> > other conclusion is utterly unsupportable.
>
> Why is the image considered to be sexually oriented?
> Also, why is the sigtag image the other poster on malwarebytes not
> considered to be sexually oriented. They are very similar.

That would a subjective judgement by myself only. But that is my
judgement. Your opinion my be different. The phrase "utterly
unsupportable' was intended to be in jest.

--
James E. Morrow
Email to: jamesemorrow(a)email.com
From: JD on
James Morrow wrote:
> In article<hsd863$bai$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>,
> nope(a)noway.atnohow.anyday says...
>> James Morrow wrote:
>>> In article<hsaiis$t42$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>,
>>> nope(a)noway.atnohow.anyday says...

>>> We are not discussing milk cows. Yes, this is sexually orientated. Any
>>> other conclusion is utterly unsupportable.
>>
>> Why is the image considered to be sexually oriented?
>> Also, why is the sigtag image the other poster on malwarebytes not
>> considered to be sexually oriented. They are very similar.
>>

> That would a subjective judgement by myself only. But that is my
> judgement. Your opinion my be different. The phrase "utterly
> unsupportable' was intended to be in jest.

How you ever tried to explain something to a stick? No matter what you
tell the stick, it will come back and ask basically the same question
over and over again. Every time you reply, the stick will reply.

Hence the term "dumb as a stick." You shouldn't have to explain that
"utterly unsupportable" was a joke. Unless you're talking to a stick.

Sometimes I throw a stick so my neighbor's dog will chase it. Sometimes
the dog returns the stick and expects me to throw it again. This really
has nothing to do with dumb as a stick but I do have experience with
sticks. 8-)

--
JD..
From: Jenn on
James Morrow wrote:
> In article <hsd863$bai$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>,
> nope(a)noway.atnohow.anyday says...
>> James Morrow wrote:
>>> In article <hsaiis$t42$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>,
>>> nope(a)noway.atnohow.anyday says...

>>> We are not discussing milk cows. Yes, this is sexually orientated.
>>> Any other conclusion is utterly unsupportable.

>> Why is the image considered to be sexually oriented?
>> Also, why is the sigtag image the other poster on malwarebytes not
>> considered to be sexually oriented. They are very similar.

> That would a subjective judgement by myself only. But that is my
> judgement. Your opinion my be different. The phrase "utterly
> unsupportable' was intended to be in jest.

The entire scenario is subjective ... sooo.. since some people believe one
particular image is sexually oriented and it was justified to be removed...
I'd like to know what about the image qualified it to be sexually oriented.

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)